POTC 3 Trailer...

Iron Bess

Yes Christine, there IS a Snata Clause...

The POTC 3 Trailer will start running on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars"

The start date is still in debate but there you go.... (I'd say right away)

I would post that of course, the date is as always subject to the whim of the Powers the Be but I'm sure someone else would post that they have the hard facts and this and such like are the dates so... FREE FOR ALL!!

EVERYBODY GUESS!!! :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Oh, please, not "Gimping with the 'Stars'"! You're talking about an incredibly lame show (anyone getting the puns?) to premier the trailer for the Summer blockbuster?. Why show the new trailer amid the few, the hobbled, the C-list?

Give us a date, a time, and a web address! We'll be there, and legion shall be our number!

:)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

True enough... lame and rot-gut as it can be and I never watch it.

But... it gets huge ratings and THAT is why m'dears. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Fair enough, dear lovely lass. Know that I have reveled in your countenance these long and lonely nights. By morning next this young budding flower shall become a rose. This bud's for you. :) B)

Maybe you ought to watch the cooking channel.

Simmer down. B) (hugs)

And thank goodness you caught my joke! No simmering down needed, love. OK, maybe a bit. Or a lot. I've seen you wield a blade. If that's not sexy, I'm hard pressed to know what is. :)

All right! We were talking about Disney's goofy decision of showing the trailer for "At World's End" during a show no one wants to watch. Yeah?

Maybe folks here do not watch (M'self included) but it does get huge ratings so.... no one who really cares will see the trailer. B)

Sorry m' love, I am off to the back lot now so more tit- for tat (who said that!?!?!) will have to wait until another day.

:D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Yay, I was right! I agree, I think that show is lame too, but I'll be setting a tape for it on March 19th. Fast forward is a beautiful feature! :( I'll just skip thru the show until they show the trailer. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I don't watch Dancing with the Stars either. I don't watch TV much anyway. Well, I suppose I'll be waiting for it on YouTube. Tis when I can access it when I bloody well will get the time after a riding class.

Well... Bess... just let us know when. I'll be waiting. Thanks for the update, m'dear. Greatly appreciate it.

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Too many novice trailers to wade thru...

Post the real one here when it's released

infen ye ain't tangled by the "legal Kraken!" :rolleyes:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I'll get to see the trailer on the 18th! Disney is holding screening events throughout the U.S. and I'll be part of the local pirates terrorizing - um, entertaining - the public prior to the screening. Then I'll get to watch the special early screening of the POTC3 trailer. Yippee!

RHJMap.jpg

Bess there is still work to do on the film? Thought it was wrapped up by now?

Filming is completed but post work, like Old Man River, just keeps rolling along....

Believe me it is not unusual for them to be making adjustments up to just hours before they have to get the prints out.

They want it special.

Of course you all know that once you've seen the trailer it will just make it that much harder to wait until May 25th.... :huh:

It's a real kicker!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif