Reconstructing History's new stuff

kass

It's not just patterns anymore, folks! As you may have heard, Reconstructing History has expanded into other areas and can now offer you many items for your reenacting needs.

Sailor's Clothing -- made from historically documentable fabrics (wool, linen and hemp canvas) and painstakingly researched patterns:

RH%20Sailors%20Clothing.jpg

Hemp rope and twine. Perfect for all your ship's needs!

RH%20rope.jpg

Matchlock, doglock, and flintlock muskets, blunderbusses, and pistols:

RH%20weapons.jpg

Maps, pamphlets, broadsheets, newspapers -- reprints of original documents on the finest quality reproduction paper.

RH%20paperwork.jpg

Wool, linen, and hemp for your fabric needs:

RH%20fabric.jpg

Cups, bowls, plates, costrels, chamber pots, cookware, and other dishwasher- and microwave-safe pottery suitable for everyday use:

RH%20pottery.jpg

Come to our website and see the new stuff. Or drop us an email or PM. There's even more coming this Spring!

Foxe%20and%20Kass%20stall.jpg

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

Yer just havin' way too good a tyme at this, ain't ye Love?

Kass and Co., the one-stop pyrate shop.

Now, what do ye have in the way o' ships, or do I have to get that by meself? Oh, that's right...Pyrate!

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Hey, it's a living... B)

Yeah, I love my work. Does it show?

You "appropriate" the ship, we'll rig it and outfit your crew. We may even teach them to read!

"One Stop Pirate Shop" -- you know, Jim, you're not the first to have called us that... B)

Hey, it's a living...  :lol:

Yeah, I love my work.  Does it show? 

You "appropriate" the ship, we'll rig it and outfit your crew.  We may even teach them to read!

"One Stop Pirate Shop" -- you know, Jim, you're not the first to have called us that...  :blink:

I think you got your slogan Kass :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

"One Stop Pirate Shop"

I believe it was spelled "One Stopp Pyrate Shoppe" :unsure:

I can vouch for the pottery. My black double handled mug has been in daily use since RF2, dishwashered, microwaved & even knocked off the table once & it's still fabulous.

Now when are the documents going to be on the site. I'm kicking myself for not grabbing those newspapers when they were right in front of me.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Looks great lady Kass

Congrats on the expansion

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Thanks, Rue. But I couldn't have done it without the help of Foxe and Bob. Their strong backs and weak minds made all the difference. :lol:

Chole, I'm going to try to get the paperwork on the site by the end of the weekend. We have so many documents we can print that I'm kinda waiting until I can put them all up. But if you want copies of the newspapers that were at RF2, I can certainly send them to you. Let me just look up the prices.

They are one touch-hole away from shooting black powder. We ship them without touchholes because that allows us to sell them anywhere in the world. But if you take them to a gunsmith (or have a friend who works with metal), drilling a touchhole is a piece of cake. These are the same type of blackpowder weapons you can buy elsewhere on the 'Net.

The usual caveats apply: we are not legally responsible with what you do with the piece once it is in your possession.

Thanks, Capt. Grey. Your referrals are most appreciated!

And if you and your cohorts have any thoughts on what else you'd like to see us carry, please do send suggestions.

Unfortunately I've been in a galaxy far, far away these past months so at the moment I have no suggestions.

However I'll be helping with a Cub Scout Day Camp whose theme is "Buccanear Boot Camp". :lol: I'll definitely be looking for suggestions from my fellow pirates for entertainment ideas and other things we can do with the kids (ages 7 to 11).

I might be interested in some of your hemp for knot tying; that or tying some of the kids to a tree when they get on my nerves. :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

• 1 month later...
It's not just patterns anymore, folks! As you may have heard, Reconstructing History has expanded into other areas and can now offer you many items for your reenacting needs.

Maps, pamphlets, broadsheets, newspapers -- reprints of original documents on the finest quality reproduction paper.

RH%20paperwork.jpg

I am vitally interested in the the printed wares. Are these being sold through Reconstructing History or through a partner?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

OOOh! me too! quite interested....

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...