Another Pirates 3 AWE picture

Christine

See what I mean, Bess?

Literially... it's turning me off to PotC cause of all (and pardon my language) the bull shit that is floating around. I've NO clue what is real and what is not.

Again... a "script of the AWE trailer" is being circulated! How many of these damn things much I be subjected to? How many false images am I unwillingly shown as supposedly real images for the movie?

Honestly... as I said. It's SEVERELY turning me off to even able to enjoy the movie that HASN'T been released yet!

At least Lucas had the mind to give some hints and such. Release some behind the scenes images that still didn't betray too much of the plot.

Enough with speculation. 

~Lady B

B)

Sorry you're so frustrated. B)

If it helps any, there ARE no scripts for the trailer becasue a trailer does not USE a script. All that is bunkum. Pure bilge...

Bruckheimer, Verbinski and Disney have the POTC 3 promo plans which were made ages ago in place and I don’t see them differing from what was set up so long ago. Frustrating as it may be, I doubt any of them are out to dis anyone personally. They are not the ones creating the false images and my take on it is that they do not feel they have to ruin their plans just to de bunk an image or theory that some fan has started up to fill a void.

Hang in there mate... something will be coming soon. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

SOAPBOX TIME!!!!!

If you don't want to be disappointed:

DON'T READ ANYTHING THAT SAYS IT'S ABOUT POTC:AWE.

This way, you won't be disappointed.

I, on the other hand, love to sneak peaks at Christmas presents, catch the tooth fairy in the act, and made Hausenpeffer with the Easter Bunny!

:rolleyes:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

SOAPBOX TIME!!!!!

If you don't want to be disappointed:

DON'T READ ANYTHING THAT SAYS IT'S ABOUT POTC:AWE.

This way, you won't be disappointed.

I, on the other hand, love to sneak peaks at Christmas presents, catch the tooth fairy in the act, and made Hausenpeffer with the Easter Bunny!

:o

Annyoing though it is, I would have to agree. It is interesting to have a look see and then sit back and wait to see if what you have seen is real or not. Someone spent time on it. :o

:lol: