"Neverend Pirate Story"

Lady Alyx

Hi,

I thought of this fun story telling game which we did in school. Someone starts a story and then passes it to the next after 5 minutes is passed to the next. I thought we could try that here.

Minimum amount of sentences = 2.

Maximum amount of sentences = 6.

"On a cold and stormy night the Captain arose from his large oak table. He went out with his lantern to check on the crew that was dealing with the evening's sharp rain and high seas. His map was clutched in his hand. He walked over to the man at the wheel and gave some corrections to their new heading. "I see the sea's will not be calm tonight" said the captain. "Come morrow we will see ....................

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

The captain returned to his quarters. The Black Rose had appeared in a swirl of black smoke, in her usual provocative attire and hellcat look.

"Don't you see, the storm can only make for a bumpier and more enjoyable...ride!"

She presented him with a beautiful fragrant ebony rose.

[Er, not to interrupt your story - ignore this post - but this belongs in Rabble Rousing where, "General pyratical discussion & storytelling" occurs. Have fun with it. Mission out.]

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

The Captain looked around to see if any of his men had seen the same vision. No one seemed disturbed and went on about their business. He rubbed his eyes quickly and peered again. She was standing there as plain as the sun of day. "What is your business here with us...good lady?"

Lady Alyx

She stated clearly her intentions.

"Dear Captain, my business is only with you...

I have a feeling you are in need of some help that only I can provide."

She swayed on over to the dashing young man, he was a sight...He drew in his breath. Where did this creature come from? What could she want with him?

She walked around the deck while the sailors did not notice her presence on board. He followed her still in a fog of disbelief. "Dear Lady please state why you have visited my ship." She turned towards him with a devilish grin. "Captain, I hear your prayers at night, and I have come to help yea."

Lady Alyx

• 4 weeks later...

"Help ye with what?" the Captain retorted. " Explain yer presence on my ship?"

The lady's devilish grin softened to a seductive smiled as she glided across the deck toward the Captain's quarters.

~QM Seika Hellbound~

We ain't no stinking Parrots!!!"

piratepenguins.gif

opening the door to his quarters,she turned and beckoned him inside. his curiousity was quite aroused as he followed her through the portal. what could you be wanting with me?, he was wondering.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

A large powerfull wave of passion washes over both of them as their eyes connected. At that moment ,the ship was slammed by a rouge towering wall of water. The ship rolled quickly and pitched sharply starboard knocking the Saucy lass off 'er feet onto the Captains bunk.....(Eye was think ing Mast B) )

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."