I hear there be pirates hereabouts ~

Mary Diamond

:( Ahoy, good folk and pirates all! I count myself lucky indeed, having made the acquaintance of the magnificent Captain Sterling and crewe of the Archangel. Their kind guidance has brought me here, to join with such like-minded and enterprising souls.

So, a round, barkeep! To new friends well met.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

welcome aboard lass :(

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Any aquaintance O the goode (goode?) Captain Sterling is fyne by me! Welcome aboard lass! As yer wavin that coin about, I'll be takin a Jamaican Coffee! Thankee!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Greetings to you, Mary Diamond. Though it's a wee early in the day for a pint (even for me) I'll take my particular morning coffee.

Ray, if you would - a strong coffee with healthy pinches of cinnamon, cloves, and green and black peppercorns. And should anyone ask, I call that a "Back the ---- off, mate - I'm not awake yet" coffee. :P

I knew she'd be showing up sooner or later! :rolleyes:

And here's to you dear lady! For what a time was had by all!!! :ph34r:

It also goes without saying, it was my sincere pleasure to make your aquantince!

However, you best be careful though my dear! Every time a young lady steps foot in this place, she's usually beset by every poppin'jay from miles around! :)

Here's to ya darlin! Yer a spitfire!! :lol:

Rats!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Greetings an salutations to ye lass!

Me thinks some grog be good about now.. :D

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Mary!

Tis grand t' see you here upon th' Pub! No finer place to converse virtually. :)

I'll be havin' Irish Cream thank ye.

Hope you enjoyed yerself greatly at RF2. It was grand to meet ya. Always a pleasure to meet folks of the like-minded sort with a fancy for the Sweet Trade.

Fine outfit ya had, too.

~Lady B

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

hello Lass.. welcome and have a drink on me, but dont tell the others. They think I have no money to get rum with! Time for bed for me or i'd say more like huzzah!

night lassie!

MDFEATHERHATS.jpg

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Ahoy there, Miz Diamond! Welcome to the Pub and I be thankin' ye fer the potable! Make mine a swig of rum with sugar water, lime juice, and some crushed mint in it. I'm thinkin' of discoverin' a new drink - anyone got a name fer this?

Ye've found a lively bunch here, Miz Diamond . . . 'ware yer "valuables" don't ye see! Especially after a few of these new . . . whatchamacallits.

Blackbead

Master of "The Adventure Fantasy"

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

the name is Mojito...

mojito good..

mojito bought by someone else.. really good! :lol:

I think mojito is spanish for "where the hell did I park my boat last night?"

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

If that's a Mojito, what's a Rhum Punch?

Welcome Miss Diamond. Tis a fine place ya've come't. I sees ya knows Capn' Sterlin n'is crew, Lady B, MerryD, Kass ... Silkie sighs I am exceedinly jealous uv ya all ...well, perhaps when next ye all meet I too shall attend!

In d'mean time I'll take wot Blackbeard is avin witout d'mint. Silkie sighs

Welcome Miss Diamond. Tis a fine place ya've come't. I sees ya knows Capn' Sterlin n'is crew, Lady B, MerryD, Kass ... Silkie sighs I am exceedinly jealous uv ya all ...well, perhaps when next ye all meet I too shall attend!

In d'mean time I'll take wot Blackbeard is avin witout d'mint. Silkie sighs

Hmmm, Silkie... perchance were you attending PiP 2006? Our paths probably crossed there ~

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Aye, I were dear. D'etchins o'ya nil bring anyone det I met t'mind. I camped in d'fort wit Padrig, Rusty an Capn' Jim ...m'lads, so t'speak.

Wherre whood I b'rememberin ya from lass?

Translation: Yes. You don't look familiar, what would help me to remember you?

Ah, perhaps this will jog the ol' gray matter a wee bit ~

:blink:

DSCF3889.jpg

M'self and the hubby were "NEW" and Braze and Cascabel and good Captain Finbar and his wife and the Commodore and That and so many others welcomed us in ~ such a wonderful time!

My garb at RFII the same, sans skirt and heels - add trewes and proper bucket boots.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Welcome to the pub Lady! Finding yer way about well I see. Hope ye enjoy yerself here as well as with the crew says I.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Mojito, schmo-hito! I'm going to call it "Blackbead's Favorite Punch" and drink several more thousand of them before I'm done!

Not all in one night, however . . . :(

Merrydeath . . . do you have a favorite "Blackbead's Favorite Punch" recipe? Favorite "BFP" story?

I recently went to an Olive Garden and ordered one and the bartender had no idea how to make them. He and I spent some time putting ingredients together and he made me a couple for free because I had taught him how to make a new drink. He wound up serving a couple more to a couple near Captain Jasper and meself. Spreading the love, I says, spreading the love . . .

Blackbead

What you do when someone drinks all your rum, Silkie. :ph34r:

Speaking of which, I've got this nice new double handled mug that I understand is fer somethin called "sharing". If ya fill it up Mary, I might consider tryin this sharing thing. If not, I'll keep holding it with both handles, lest any o these others try ta grab it.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog