3rd Annual Baltimore Pyrate Invasion

blenderwench

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You Blenderwench and Crimson Corsair for an unbelievable time!

Next year I will be sure to:

• Rent a room fo r the night. I went with a group of friends who rented a van. It was great to have a designated driver, but two of my crew started falling asleep so we had to leave at 11pm. :unsure:

• If I don't get a room bring motion sickness meds. I was car sick and spent the first several hours I was there feeling very ill. But, after an hour nap in the van I was ready to go again!

• Bring a flag! I noticed alot of people (including me) will just follow the flag bearer.

• Go on the Clipper City cruise.

• Go on the Clipper City cruise (that one was worth repeating).

I'll have my pictures up soon!

Thank You Blenderwench and Crimson Corsair for an unbelievable time!

Next year I will be sure to:

• Rent a room fo r the night. I went with a group of friends who rented a van. It was great to have a designated driver, but two of my crew started falling asleep so we had to leave at 11pm. :lol:

• If I don't get a room bring motion sickness meds. I was car sick and spent the first several hours I was there feeling very ill. But, after an hour nap in the van I was ready to go again!

• Bring a flag! I noticed alot of people (including me) will just follow the flag bearer.

• Go on the Clipper City cruise.

• Go on the Clipper City cruise (that one was worth repeating).

I'll have my pictures up soon!

If you enjoyed the Clipper City cruise, come join us again May 26 for our POTC3 pirate party cruise, where you get a ticket to the movie's opening weekend, bus ride to Fells P'int, pirate cruise with live music (Ship's Company Chanteymen and Pirates for Sail), and a ride back to your car. See www.piratesforsail.com for more info.

Can't join us that weekend? Come out September 19 for our Talk Like a Pirate Day cruise with the Pyrates Royale.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

Rogue, sorry we missed ya. We left around 2:45pm as the powder monkeys were getting restess. We were waiting for the Treasure Hunt, however no one told us if it were moved or not. (It was supposed to happen at 2:30). We were there early and it were a long day for them. There is always the next event.....

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

twas a grande tyme indeed.....had a good tyme at fells point and then today we went to the 18th century market fair at ft. frederick maryland!!! it was like 2 kids in a candystore and saw many other pyrates we know there!!!

:lol::lol::huh::lol::huh:B):huh:

It was a pleasure meeting you Callenish and I look forward to meeting you again.

Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.

Master-At-Arms,

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant