PotC AWE trailer during Super Bowl?

LadyBarbossa

I've heard that there will be a trailer for At World's End during the Super Bowl next weekend.

Can anyone shed light on this whether it's true or not?

~Lady B

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

and if I may be so bold to ask Iron Bess if she may be able to enquire about the date of the AWE premiere(or at least the weekend date) while she has JB on the line, so I can make plans for the 2nd annual Marty Klebba charity event to be held in California. We have hooked up with a special venue for this years event and I hope that all of you will be able to attend.

More info to follow.

kttcsignature.jpg

Yes, it is true. Disney has purchased a spot for an AWE teaser. I am trying to find out what time slot it's in - perhaps Iron Bess will find that out from JB as well

Thanks so much...

Well then tell you what...you go ahead and handle all this info for them then.

I'm going off lot. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

and if I may be so bold to ask Iron Bess if she may be able to enquire about the date of the AWE premiere(or at least the weekend date) while she has JB on the line, so I can make plans for the 2nd annual Marty Klebba charity event to be held in California. We have hooked up with a special venue for this years event and I hope that all of you will be able to attend.

More info to follow.

I'm sure Marty will tell you in pleanty of time when they let him know the date. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:lol:

The entire list of ads that will be shown before,during, and after the Superbowl, is listed at SuperBowl Ads

I have some of the time slots but I don't have Disney's time slot yet, for those that do not want to watch the entire Superbowl just to see the ad.

For those of you who are not football fans, the commercials have become the mainstay of the Superbowl and not only do people look forward to viewing them, fans are now voting for their best commercial and some companies are even having the fans make the commercial.

All the commercials will be seen on iFilm,Google,AOL and Yahoo after they have run on that day.

DMC's ad from last years Superbowl is still available on most of the NFL and Superbowl sites.

kttcsignature.jpg

Why do I have a strange feeling between doing re-shoots in CA, new shoots in HI, and now a delay in the trailer with only a little over three months till release, its going to be delayed.......

Naw.... it's all good. :)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Alas.... Disney an' th' others best start thinking about their fandom. Lots of speculation and rumor.... folks are beginning to think that the 3rd one is no more than a hoax! And I'm not lying either! Having no teaser out there to just dangle b'fore th' masses... folks have lost sight of Pirates once more. Even if it's just a minor teaser like just before Curse of the Black Pearl with that very generic one.

Admittedly.... it's beginning to annoy th' hell outta me, too.

I'm with Christine... WE WANT SOMETHING!!!

And Disney shouldn't be shuttin' forums or sites down just cause there is a pic or two. Goes t' show how hungry folks are for just a spec o' somethin'! Since when did we revert to th' Dark Ages again?

~Lady B

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested....

They were screening the *World's End* trailer yesterday for the Disney executives....

Can puplic release then be far behind? :D

Hang in there mates, it is WELL worth waiting for. :D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

If anyone is interested....

They were screening the *World's End* trailer yesterday for the Disney executives....

Can puplic release then be far behind? :rolleyes:

Hang in there mates, it is WELL worth waiting for. ;)

One just has to wonder why they have waited so long? May is not that far away. Spider Man 3 comes out the same month and there have been a lot of of previews for it.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

(Shrug) Can't tell ya.... Disney logic which never makes much sense in the real world.

All I CAN tell you is that they are screening it now. :rolleyes:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif