Changing times

Silent

Ahoy all, I'll skip the pirate talk for right now. Just wanted to say sorry I haven't been on as much as I use to. I'm sure some of you don't even know me haha sad. Well alot has been going on in my life. I moved to Olympia WA for a year, I loved it there, even got to see Lady Washington!!! Beautiful ship. I went there trying to go to school but wanting to go to school in Seattle and living 85 miles away with no car wasnt working. I was living in my sisters little little room she had and I was losing money. Ended up moving back to Spokane living in a shed B)

Lifes been kinda crazy, getting laid off for christmas and room mates fighting with me and my 21rst birthday is coming up next month oh man.

Good news is I now live in a 2 bed 2 bath apartment on my own, got a great job now as an online banker.

My point is I'm back now so you should be seeing me around. We're all like one big pirate family so I wanted to give you the heads up. Take care all

That is indeed a nightmarish commute, sir. It used to be you could make the run in 40 minutes not so long ago. Spokane is a so much nicer place these days. Glad you're making headway in the storm of life.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

welcome back aboard silent! missed seeing you around the pub! oull up a barrel and have a drink on me...ray - whatever me bud wants!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire