Wanna plunder a REAL ship? Here's your chance!

Capn_Enigma

LONDON, England -- Dozens of people spent the night salvaging wine and motorcycles washed up on Britain's south coast as it was confirmed 200 tonnes of oil has leaked from a beached cargo ship.

Devon and Cornwall Police were meeting Monday with the Maritme and Coastguard Agency (MCA) and other agencies involved in the operation after the MSC Napoli was beached off the coast of Devon with 2,400 containers on board.

Read more.

banner.jpg

"The floggings will continue until morale improves!"

Wow..modern plunder! I saw a show once where all these sneakers had washed up on the california coast and some in lesser amounts in different spots. Someone had discovered they could map the current which the sneakers had traveled on and tracing the freight,found where cargo containerrs had dropped off a ship in a storm. They were able to tell the speed of the currents by how long it took the stuff to reach different destinations. Well it was more interesting in tv, but still, ya just never know what one may encounter..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Red Cent Jenny...I remember that story!!! LOL. Yeah first I heard the other day a quick headline for the peeps not to go to the beach. Next day on the news they were there filming hundreds of peeps swarming the beach gathering up anything they could. Even a motorcycle, BMW parts that already hit E-bay, diapers, sneakers, etc. One man said all you had to do so not to get in trouble is fill out a simple form and then your cool. LOL...what a loss for the insurance carrier...wow!

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

aye mates, as any border reiver would say tis better then it going to waste :ph34r::huh:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string