Pirate Belts

capnwilliam

Try these.

http://www.jastown.com/beltbag/lb-170.htm

http://www.mountaintoptradingco.com/index2.htm

Both are made for heavier use than renfaire kit, and will last forever. Since we're going into winter season, you might check if there are any 18th Century re-enactors trade fairs near you. You get a better selection and a chance at the real nice one-of-a kind pieces. Not to mention, clothing and weapons to warm the hart of any gentleman adventurer.

Hawkyns

<_<

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

The second link rocked. I spent 20 minutes surfing everything they had wishing I had the truck load of money I'd need to buy everything I wanted.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Master Hawkyns,

Jas. Townsend & Son has been a favorite of mine fer a long time and I've made more than me share of happy purchases. But Mountain Top Trading Company looks to be a another great resource, thanks fer the link mate!

Have you tried out any of their clothing? A waistcoat be what I'm interested in. . .

• 1 month later...

I found a incredibly large belt at www.silvermane.com. I believe it was called a common villagers belt? Since it's almost Christmas, Santa belts are common enough to find at costume shops.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Yer in luck, lads! I make fine quality leather goods. I can custom make belts, baldrics, etc. to your specifications.

I am in the process of getting pics of what I fondly call "the ultimate pirate belt" which I will post soon.

email me at mikekloepfer@comcast.net with questions and inquiries.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

I have uploaded four pix of my "Ultimate Pirate Belt"

https://pyracy.com/gallery/categories.p...cat_id=1&page=5

Look for "Nigel's Ultimate Pirate Belt" etc etc....the specific page will move as people add pix.

I do custom work too.

<_<

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"