Introduction and link

RayWillmott

Hello there, one and all.

My name is Ray, I'm 19, and am from Wales, which is a neighbouring country to England. Pleasure to meet you all.

I stumbled across this site thanks to a few helpful people who suggested I come here for research into my pirate story I'm working on, which I'd like to be available for all audiences. I've recently completed a first draft on the prologue, which will probably need some grammatical checks and some word changes, maybe some additional information, depends on how the story shapes.

I wondered if anyone was interested, if they would take a look for me to give me their thoughts. If you do, I can be emailed at rayfnwillmott@yahoo.co.uk or I'm available on several message servers *just ask*. I may come here from time to time to ask questions on certain piratey related things.

Thank you for reading, and if someone has time, can they take a read and leave me some feedback?

Thank you again, and hope to speak to you all soon

Take Care

Ray