Be having a question

quickhandsrob

Ello again all,

I am assuming that this forum be through invisionfree. I wanted to be asking a question about the background stuff...wrappers I believe it is. I be needing to change the Board Wrappers to something a little more...pyratical, but am not sure how I can change that stuff around. Can any of ye be helping me with that? Ye can reply here or e-mail me at quickhandsrob@piratesforsail.com. Thank ya.

Slante,

QuickHands Rob of the Drunken Ferret

Ship's Boatswain

"QuickHands Rob 'Yer Booty"

ER.. Quickhands, I believe ye need ta be explainin this a bit further?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Aye,

Last night when I was posting here was about half awake. I be running an invisionfree forum for me crew, and need to know how to go about doing the background. I believe it be the wrapper I be wantin' to change. Be wantin' to upload me crew's logo and a better background than that bloody white. I be wantin' to find out how I may accomplish this. If ya be wantin' to see the Board itself, it is at http://piratesforum.piratesforsail.com. Now this pirate be gettin' some more coffee before he gets grog. Grog being short for groggy, ofcourse...what a pirate becomes when he doesn't have enough coffee. Aye, that be it!

Slante,

QuickHands Rob of the Drunken Ferret

Ship's Boatswain

"QuickHands Rob 'Yer Booty!" :lol: