Greetings Mates!

Dirty Smythe

Dirty Smythe aye? Whar hails ye from Mr. Lucas? AN welcome ta th pub!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

okay... who is clean smythe??

lol! Glad to have you in the pub, buy me a Guinness and see how friendly we can be. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Greetins Dirty Smythe. Ye know, I heard tell thars a new item called soup. No wait, soap, that's what ther callin it. As I understands it gets ye clean, ken ye imagine! Corse thar certain things wot nuthin'll change right lad? :rolleyes:

Oi, where's me manners. Gimme tha rum!! :rolleyes:

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Welcome aboard. Mr. Smythe. Or is is Mr. Dirty?

Whichever you prefer, another stout for Capt. Talbot here. :rolleyes:

Word of warning - come mealtime, keep a sharp eye on CrazyCholeBlack. Keeps wandering off to the bath with everyone's soup. Can't say why, and I think it best not to ask.

Fáilte, Welcome Smythe. Now since ya don't say so in yer profile I ken nil tell ifin yer a lad er a lass. So, I'll be needin t give ya a rater neutral greetin.

She lifts her tankard

here's t'd'fun we ken have pillagen!

Tilting her head all the way back she quaffs the tankard dry then holds it out for a refill.

Rhum pounch ifin ya will!

I've been a carless lad and forgotten that! Yes I be ye male variety *eyebrow bounce* I be buying ya say? sure *tosses several gold coins across the bar counter with a grin* rum for the lot of ye weavels! *winks* from that thar top shelf...

Aye SilasTalbot, Mr. lucas will do ^^

Welcome to th' Pub, Lucas. We'll be a seein' how mad ye are fo' comin' here. :huh:

Hope you be enjoyin' yo'rself well 'nough here.

An'.... be watchin' that spid'r of yo'rs... ::: Shivers and cringes::: Nay, I loathe the 8 legged buggers! After bein' bit twice by 'em... you'd loathe them, too!

ahhh... a drink for this 'ere Lady... I'm in a fair mood t'day... so... I'll b' havin' an Irish Cream thank ye very much. :huh:

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:huh::lol::huh::huh::huh:

Yer a sick, twisted, an' MAD individual! A wolfy t' eat? :::Shivers an' cringes::: :huh: Twisted, mate... simply twisted.

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!