Can it be true..POTC 4, 5, 6 AND 7?

Lady Alyx

Well, even Bess had said that a 4th movie could most likely happen. I had a feeling it will happen, there's no way they want to stop now.

And after reading this particular quote it shows that Disney is going to milk this for all it's worth:

"Clearly, any plans to leave Pirates a trilogy ended about the time July's Dead Man's Chest grossed a record-shattering US$132 million in its opening weekend, eventually crossing the $1 billion mark in worldwide box office."

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I have read on some websites interviews with Kiera and Orlando that they are not interested in going further (perhaps after POTC3). Johnny on the other hand said he was interested in continuing in his character. (yippeeeee!) :lol:

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Josh, yes by all means I hope they don't run it into the ground. But by the looks of things they seem to making them better, so let's hope they keep the same spirit up. With good writers and good effects and great actors anything can be achieved, and there are so many supernatural aspects that can be played upon. Heck perhaps mermaids...wink!

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

I have read on some websites interviews with Kiera and Orlando that they are not interested in going further (perhaps after POTC3). Johnny on the other hand said he was interested in continuing in his character. (yippeeeee!) :lol:

I'm sure if enough money is dangled in front of the both of them they'll do it. What does Keira really have going on that's better than Pirates, the sequel to Pride and Prejudice? :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

What does Keira really have going on that's better than Pirates

Awh heck..... who needs Elizabeth Swan anyway..... Some spoiled....(it rhyms with witch) who sluts up, an then feeds O' Jack ter th' Kracken.....lets see more O' th' Tortuga tarts.......at least they were honest bout what they do..... :lol:

What does Keira really have going on that's better than Pirates

Awh heck..... who needs Elizabeth Swan anyway..... Some spoiled....(it rhyms with witch) who sluts up, an then feeds O' Jack ter th' Kracken.....lets see more O' th' Tortuga tarts.......at least they were honest bout what they do..... :lol:

For some reason that reminded me of this fan fiction I read some time back. Wil, Jack and Barbossa decided to punish Elizabeth for the way she treated all 3 of them. Okay, the punishment wasn't too bad actually, but they still had her tied up, blindfolded and did stuff to her. The funniest thing was towards the end she thought it was Wil who was kissing her and teasing her..... until she removed her blind fold and she saw it was Barbossa who got to have some fun with her as well. ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Wil, Jack and Barbossa decided to punish Elizabeth

;)

See how you are...... no link or details ......

sucha tease......... :lol:

Oh, I didn't think you really wanted to read it. lol! ;)

Alrighty, here's the link to it:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3255653/1/

Barbossa fans will definitely find it quite enjoyable! I know I did! ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Oh, I didn't think you really wanted to read it. lol!

After reading it..... I think you were right........ :lol:

Lets see..... Jack, Barbossa and Will Turner have Elizabeth tied up...... and all they do is kiss her....... dang... I gotta find better (spicer) fan fic than that..... ;)

Oh, I didn't think you really wanted to read it. lol!

After reading it..... I think you were right........ :lol:

Lets see..... Jack, Barbossa and Will Turner have Elizabeth tied up...... and all they do is kiss her....... dang... I gotta find better (spicer) fan fic than that..... ;)

Okay, there was one where Barbossa took poison and applied it to his lips. He goes and kisses Elizabeth after learning what she did to Jack and it kills her. His plan tho is to wipe out everyone and take over the Pearl again. I don't remember the name of that one or have the link to it either. But that's going in the direction of fatally punishing Elizabeth for what she did-lol! ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Uh, slight problem with putting poison on one's lips to kiss another to make them do whatever....wouldn't the person who put the stuff on their lips to begin with be affected? Something is missing here....

I'd like to see more of Jack Sparrow, but without Elizabeth and Will. I think new characters would be better.

I can see more Jack and Barbossa..But who needs Will and Elizabeth? Definitely not me..But Norrie has to stay..*waggles brows* He needs to find himself a Woman and not some flighty girl like Miss Swann. Mayhaps he needs a Lady Pirate..lol And Jack can introduce them..*Grins*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Uh, slight problem with putting poison on one's lips to kiss another to make them do whatever....wouldn't the person who put the stuff on their lips to begin with be affected? Something is missing here....

Well, it's a fan fic, but yeah, that doesn't seem possible. Now this makes me want to try and find that story again.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Morning,

Been away on vacation....

Can I add something to this?

POTC 4 Good possibility.

POTC 5 Lets hope not.

POTC 6 GODS lets hope not!

POTC 7..... No.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

One more for the road sounds great. Any more than that, they'll have overstayed their welcome. :)

And that "poison on the lips" thing reminds me of a "Gilligan's Island" episode where Gilligan dreampt he was Secret Agent 014 - twice as smart as 007. :angry:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

A light coating of wax or oil on the lips (flavored and scented perhaps) might keep the kisser insulated, depending on the type of poison.

And they can keep making POTC movies until they're straight to DVD for all I care. I'll watch the inevitable saturday morning cartoon, go to the inevitable Broadway musical, (featured song "Let's Get Kraken") whatever they want to do. I've pretty much bought into the style of movie they're making, and I just think they're fun to watch. Make a million of 'em. We have two pretty good movies in the bag that we'll all remember as being pretty good movies. They won't "ruin" that by doing five bad ones now. "Rocky" is still brillaint, no matter how much "Rocky IV" sucked.

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses