Pyrates vs. Conrete truck drivers

arrr... that be a paradox, ye foolish land lubber!! What reference have we to period? A concrete truck driver in the golden age of piracy ain't be havin' no access to a concrete truck, and surely the rogue would run through the unfortunate earths-man. But, be the rogue in the modern age, he may well find his rapier deficient in the face of twenty tons of rig. Inevitably, the swashbuckler would be dressed about a thousand times better, handle his booze more aptly, and say things like "Arrr... the wenches be fine here in the caribbean, but I must to the ship fer the last of me grog", rather than "Hey Steve, back up about fifteen inches... no... yep... no... that's the ticket... bang on! Open 'er up! Hey, what do you have for lunch today?" :lol:

Arrr di har har

'My own master, on like occasions, would buy a whole pipe of wine and placing it in the street would force everyone that passed him to drink with him, threatening also to pistol them in case they would not do it... and very oftern, with both his hands, he would throw these liquors about the street and wet the clothes of such as walked by, without regarding whether he spoiled their apparel or not, were they men or women.'

Dickosfortuna,

First off mister, I may not be wrapped too tight from time to time but I'm far from foolish. Second off, I've probably spent more time on a rollin' deck in my life time than you have scratchin' yer a** so i'm NOT a land lubber. Third off, My post wasn't meant to be serious. HUMOR! HUMOR, was my intent. And finally, I always pack my lunch!

One of Uncle Sam's Midguided Children,

<_< Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

One day Uncle Sam's Midguided Child will learn...

El Pirata,

One would think that, wouldn't they?

<_< Black Jack

What can I say....

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

El Pirata,

Brother, you seem ta be the only one in here wit the sense not to take me seriously.

B) Amazing,

B) Black Jack

I don't be thinkin I ever be takin ye...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

OK, here's a stretch... Concrete mixer on a boat. That way, when a deeper draft vessel goes over a reef while being chased, it can dump enough concrete to make the shallower drafted vessel run aground. And if they don't heave off in time, they'll be stuck for quite a while. The chasing vessel will never figure that one out.

Coastie :ph34r:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg