POTC Sneak Peek Figures in Target

JoshuaRed

Anyone else see these? They had a POTC sneak peek action figure of Elizabeth disguised as a Chinaman. Came with a 3D coin that you hold up to the light to see a secret code. Type in the code at the Zizzle site and apparently you can access new footage of POTC3.

newbannersigtar0db.gif

The main reason I've never bought the POTC figures from Zizzle are because of the poor paint jobs.

Well actually I don't have any figures from the movie in my home...the really good ones are just too expensive for me to spend cash on when there are more important things to buy....like food. :lol:

Also sighted from Zizzle are animated style repaints of the figures. Such as Davy/Will, Pintel/Ragetti, etc

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

I don't have any of the figures, either.  I've got enough junk to dust as it is!  :(

oi, that's so true. Every thing I buy I have to put somewhere and then it has to be dusted or up high enough so that the dog doesn't chew it up...and besides Rumbarue hit it right, Have to spend the money on priorites such as food. With 4 kids, groceries are a must.

**my unfavorite line from child after I put all the groceries away. Child opens frig door and says"there's nothing to eat "

and one hour after eating supper child says"I'm still hungry, what else do you have to eat?**

kttcsignature.jpg