Celtic Woman (music)

Lady Alyx

ihaven't bought the cd yet, but i watched a celtic woman concert on pbs and i loved it. they're playing up here in north east pa next month. if only i could afford to go, i would be there in a heartbeat! :huh:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

My wife and Eye dig'em and are gonna see them San Diego civic center in May.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I hate them! THey are the Danny Boy of our time. Get great music and take all the soul and folk out of it! I am greatly disapointed in the music. Celtic/Irish music is enjoying a rebirth. The producers of Celtic Women are going after the pop market.

The fiddler is hotter than hell and a proven master!

Those destined to hang, shall not fear drowning

I really enjoy them, I too have seen them on PBS and have some of the CD's. Beautiful voices! As for the fiddler, I think she is one of the Corrs if I am not mistaken and she is really good.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Well enough, some tracks are better then others , the enjoyment ye get outa them is up to you however as is with any music

:)

Salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Thanks for the reviews folks...

LOL Bully...did not like da music but liked the hot girl...lol.....

I agree the fiddler is the best! I saw a bit of the show the other day, just caught the end during the pledge drive (arrrgggh!). She was wearing the same great yellow and red outfit during a Stars on Ice special (or something like that..I think it was Brian Boytano special) where it was only her not the rest of the group.

Looking for a few more reviews before I go buy it.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Review: Fiddler is VERY hot!

...oh...did they play music, too?...

:o:o:o:o:o

yes, there was music too!

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I had a couple of the "Celtic Women" singers on my Freedom Trail walking tour several months ago when they were doing shows in Boston. They were very sweet girls.

As for the music...emmm, it's okay. Bit too pop-flavored for my taste, but that's just me.

I'm the guy you'll find putting away a pint or three in the corner on seisun night at the Green Briar...or screaming my head off at a Black 47 show. B)

• 1 month later...
Well enough, some tracks are better then others , the enjoyment ye get outa them is up to you however as is with any music

:)

Salty

An wi' that in mind I shelled 9 bucks fer a second hand disc an am enjoyin' "Orinoco Flow" ta a great degree. I be fussy about buyin' music which must be played many times before it grows on ye. "OF" feels like it comes from yer soul on the first play.

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

• 2 months later...

I have seen them on PBS several times and have truly enjoyed their music. My little guy goes totally wild dancing around whenever he hears them. I wished I had gotten to see them in concert. And hopefully in the near future I can buy one of their CD's.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.