Jack's Daddy (Keith Richards) - DO NOT POST PIC

Lady Alyx

Hi Folks,

I have been perusing the web seas to find anyting I can on the new movie..that I can open on this PC. I found this...sorry if it dup's anyone else's finds....

sorry took that addy away per Iron Bess's request

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Hi Folks,

I have been perusing the web seas to find anyting I can on the new movie..that I can open on this PC. I found this...sorry if it dup's anyone else's finds....

Could I ask you please to remove this link?

It's already been removed from a few other posts as it is not Disney sanctioned and we do not want the Pub to be watched by Disney all the time.

Which they will do if we start posting things we should not.

Thanks. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Iron Bess,

Huh?  Its not a still from the movie just a photo shot of film crew.  Should be no problemo.

Really, I wouldnt ask if it was harmless. It's for reasons other then being movie spoilers.

It's been removed twice already from the Pub and I'm asking you to please take it off if you will.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Having bespied that pic on a less upstanding site that the Pub, it would seem I must now give up my secret hope of learning that Jack's dad was actually - oh the irony - a respectable, well-groomed grand admiral B)

I AM BILGEMUNKY

That pic of Keith is everywhere on the net and people are making a copy of it. :huh:

Well duh....

But I'd rather NOT have the Disney monster watching this Pub because we post pictures that they do not want posted.

If we left them up they would hone in on us like the vultures they can be. Then we really would be in a mess.

By removing it... we show we are willing to play along.

For now. :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

...I'd rather NOT have the Disney monster watching this Pub because we post pictures that they do not want posted.

If we left them up they would hone in on us like the vultures they can be. Then we really would be in a mess.

Iron Bess speaks with wisdom. Even Davy Jones' Cthulhoid countenance looks cuddly next to the faces of the Demon Offspring of Walt (otherwise known as lawyers...).

Ask any SAG member who has had to deal with them...

What's the big deal with Disney trying to hide this stuff anyway? They're not even showing any trailers yet, why all the hush-hush? Some people don't care about being surprised. Which is why these pix that Disney is trying to hide, as well as so many other things, is all over the net.

I actually know of some people who haven't even seen the 1st and/or 2nd one yet. They said they'll get to it......whenever, lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

What's the big deal with Disney trying to hide this stuff anyway? They're not even showing any trailers yet, why all the hush-hush? Some people don't care about being surprised. Which is why these pix that Disney is trying to hide, as well as so many other things, is all over the net.

I think some of it has to do with marketing and some of it has to do with politics of the movie business. Whether Disney wants to release pictures or clips is none of our business. There are teasers on Utube now. But I think Disney really wants everyone to be surprised. I think more people would like the surprises, than those who don't. I also think it is disrespectful of the people who have worked so hard on this series of movies for others to try and spoil the fun for everyone by posting pictures and clips and other things that are not sanctioned by the Disney Corp. At least we at the pub can do our part to help Disney by respecting their wishes and not spoiling the fun for others. Just my two pence.

Hmmmm, how to say this?

The person who took this picture got in a lot of trouble for letting it get out. We all make mistakes, but we all don't work for the mouse with alot of money to make or break our careers.

As moderator in this forum, let me kill this discussion once and for all.

First, it is out of respect and compassion for the individual who works on POTC that we at the Pub are NOT allowing the pic to be reposted here.

Second, it is because we don't want the big eyes of the mouse on us. Why draw attention when all of us good pirates know where to find the treasure if we want it? No reason to bring them to our Tortuga, I say.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

What's the big deal with Disney trying to hide this stuff anyway?  They're not even showing any trailers yet, why all the hush-hush?  Some people don't care about being surprised.  Which is why these pix that Disney is trying to hide, as well as so many other things, is all over the net.

I think some of it has to do with marketing and some of it has to do with politics of the movie business. Whether Disney wants to release pictures or clips is none of our business. There are teasers on Utube now. But I think Disney really wants everyone to be surprised. I think more people would like the surprises, than those who don't. I also think it is disrespectful of the people who have worked so hard on this series of movies for others to try and spoil the fun for everyone by posting pictures and clips and other things that are not sanctioned by the Disney Corp. At least we at the pub can do our part to help Disney by respecting their wishes and not spoiling the fun for others. Just my two pence.

For Bess's sake, I know why these pix are not on the pub. But there are people who like to know stuff before the movie comes out. They're the same ones who find out what their Christmas gifts are before Christmas, they read the end of a book before they finish it and so on. When any spoiler stuff is posted anywhere on the net it's most likely posted with a warning. You, as the indiviual, has the choice to look or not. There is also some people who don't really care one way or another if they see a spoiler or not. They're indifferent.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

yeah the peeking at christmas gifts thing is a pain in the arse allow the giver to give the gift i.e. their work and wait to see the splendor of what they have created .....a friend and i used to exchange and wrap christmas gifts for our respective spouses weeks before christmas because we both used to have wives that snooped and mine would actually carefully unwrap peek and then re-wrap the gifts to know what was inside ....imagine her surprise when she didn't get the cashmere sweater with the string of matched pearls ....just once she blew it and asked who got those gifts and was i having an affair ....told her no i was aware of her snooping and had taken precautions so as to never have her know what her gifts were ...i later used to lock them in my office in secured government contractors facilities so she couln't even get in if she'd wanted to.....the security guards used to know before she did ;);):P

For Bess's sake, I know why these pix are not on the pub. But there are people who like to know stuff before the movie comes out. They're the same ones who find out what their Christmas gifts are before Christmas, they read the end of a book before they finish it and so on. When any spoiler stuff is posted anywhere on the net it's most likely posted with a warning. You, as the indiviual, has the choice to look or not. There is also some people who don't really care one way or another if they see a spoiler or not. They're indifferent.

And it's all real simple....

Let them go somewhere ELSE and find it...... :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Tigger does not "beat up" anyone. He "bounces" them. Therefore I nominate Tigger to be the Official Pub Bouncer.

I second!!! :lol:

(He can use the undead Monkey for back up... )

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well for one...I did not know it was un-authorized and thought it was not harmful to post. Besides I had the name in the title and if you don't want to be spoiled you don't hafta look now do ya. Also how do you know if a picture on a website is authorized nor unauthorized...like I mentioned before it just looked like a off-camera crew shot.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

If anyone really wants to find it (including a picture of Johnny,Keith & Marty together in pirate garb that does not look like a crew shot, it looks like a professional shot), it took me all of two minutes searching via yahoo to find it, up to and including a report of the trailer of POTC 3 from Comic Con, with the entire script of the trailer.

Let your fingers do the walking on the keyboard via Yahoo.

Steele