Forest Glen Timeline event

michaelsbagley

Cross Posted from a yahoo forum for those who may be interested.

Forest Glen Timeline Event Scheduled!

Posted by: "Folo Watkins"

Thu Jan 4, 2007 8:23 pm (PST)

I received word yesterday that the timeline will be held on the weekend of 28 April, 2007! Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone or any list that might be interested.

Forest Glen, the site of many AWI, ACW, pioneer, wild West and medieval

(among others) reenactments is attempting to hold its first timeline event.

There will be period camping, modern camping and space for demonstrations & battle tacticals. The public is invited. Sutlers, crafters and other vendors of living-history goods are also welcome! If you, your unit or your group is interested in participating, drop us a line. Further information

may be found at http://www.advancenet.net/folo/FGTL.htm

and

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MidwestTimeline/

Cheers, Folo

Michael_banner.jpg

Hmmm.... interesting.

Sounds like fun. Not heard anything about it via the NWTA. But will check it out. :)

Thanks. :)

~Lady B

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I heard about it through a Dark Age Saxon and Norse group... Alhtough from some of the talk on thier chat board, it sounds like some of the group's member also do black powder re-enacting and have links in those communities... Not sure if they also do American Civil War, American Rev-War, or 1812 stuff (or all of hte above, or something else entirely)... But it sounds like a great opportunity to help spread pirate re-enacting in the lmostly land-locked mid-west...

Michael_banner.jpg