Avast there ye Seadogs

Blackjack Roberts

popcorn.gif

:huh::huh::huh:

"And Mr. Roberts, CrazyChole be right. Ya don't want ta be turnin' yer back on the Red Cat, lest that rum your downin' be wasted, and end up running' out of all the holes she'd blast through ya. Besides, the Cat be a friend o mine, and I might feel obligated-like ta tell her who nicked her purse" :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never stand anywhere, lest me back be ta a wall, Mate. :ph34r:

I figured since the Cat relived me o' me rum, I might as well relive her 'o her purse, keepin' ta the code, we're square. :ph34r:

Never woke up married, yet, lass.

Should any 'a ye be interested with puttin' a face ta the name, me pic be loaded on me profile.

Take what ye can, give nothing back, Mates. :D:ph34r:

Yes I am a pirate;

Two hundred years too late.

The cannon don't thunder,

There's nothing to plunder,

I'm an over forty victim of fate.

"Ah, well, I never said this she-pyrate couldn't be bribed, neither! I guess the Red Cat can takes care of herself." :D

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Jacky Tar, sorry mate, but like any good pirate I only takes the choicest booty. 

* downs three more tankards of rum after setting them on fire, scoops Honor back up in his arms *

I look at the rumpled Mistress Bright, "Aye, choicest booty." I scratch my head, "Me thinks this is why I drink ale."

But...but..I rumple so WELL!

Taking on the world....one pair of boots at a time!

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...a lot of dreams....

Red Cat's been settin at th bar enjoyin the show...

She interrupts the conversation casually from over a bottle..

"Blackjack mate... ye may keep yer back to th wall.. " she gestures in his general direction with the bottle.."but that leaves three sides ta me" ;) says she with a wicked wink and a saucy smile...hoisting the drink in a toast..

"I don't mind buyin ye a round luv, but ye might want ta be tradin me purse back for say...." Red Cat pats an item on the bar next ta her... "yer pistol here?"

Alls fair and I suppose I could let this one by since ye be a rogue.. ;)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Aye, Mate, Honor rumples very well. The, Lass would look good in a sackcloth, not that she'd ever wear one. ;)

* tosses the Red Cat's purse back in exchange for me pistol *

We be square then, Luv. I only took out fer the original rum anyhoo. Keepin' ta the Articles, I never steal from a shipmate. ;)

The rest came outta me last share from the Spanish Galleon we sunk on the way over. ;)

What say ye, Cat? See'n hows we've both proven ta be blackhearted scoundrels.....do we have an accord? ;)

;);)

Yes I am a pirate;

Honour walks out of the pub and into the fresh sea air. The wind blows through her hair.

Sackcloth? Nay, never! Too itchy on the skin. Silk, aye, that be what keeps me warm!

And a good pair of stiletto boots, ta booty!

Taking on the world....one pair of boots at a time!

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...a lot of dreams....

Red Cat regards Mr. Roberts a moment.... she decides she like 'im. Least he be honest enough t' admit he be blackhearted as she..

"Aye, we've an accord.." With a wink an a grin she tosses him the pistol and says "seems ye has yer hands full wi that lass ayways.. ye may be needin it lest she git grabbed in a dark alleyway roun back th pub." Tuckin her purse away in a um... safe place she turns t CrazyChloe,. Flase Ransom n JackyTar " Oi !! ye scurvy lot be me true mates! an I don't trust many.... drinks on me!!!!"

Aye, Mate, Honor rumples very well. The, Lass would look good in a sackcloth, not that she'd ever wear one. B)

* tosses the Red Cat's purse back in exchange for me pistol *

"Aye, sackcloth... Ye just keep raisin' the bar mate."

"Since, ye returned Red Cat's purse, which looks a lot like my purse. Welcome, Blackjack!"

Turns t' Red Cat, "Ye honour me, by includin' me in that scurvy crew, luv."

she turns t CrazyChloe,. Flase Ransom n JackyTar " Oi !! ye scurvy lot be me true mates! an I don't trust many.... drinks on me!!!!"

Scurvy? Scurvy? I'm in no way, shape o form scurvy, Red Cat. Ye'd better be buyin tha round fer implin such. Hmph.

Psst, Ray, mak sure thars some lime in me rum aye, jest in case.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

she turns t CrazyChloe,. Flase Ransom n JackyTar " Oi !! ye scurvy lot be me true mates! an I don't trust many.... drinks on me!!!!"

Scurvy? Scurvy? I'm in no way, shape o form scurvy, Red Cat. Ye'd better be buyin tha round fer implin such. Hmph.

Psst, Ray, mak sure thars some lime in me rum aye, jest in case.

"CrazyChole I think in yer case (and Ransom) she meant curvey." I turn t' Ray, "Ray, a Screwdriver, please."

Red Cat regards Mr. Roberts a moment.... she decides she like 'im. Least he be honest enough t' admit he be blackhearted as she..

"Aye, we've an accord.." With a wink an a grin she tosses him the pistol and says "seems ye has yer hands full wi that lass ayways.. ye may be needin it lest she git grabbed in a dark alleyway roun back th pub." Tuckin her purse away in a um... safe place she turns t CrazyChloe,. Flase Ransom n JackyTar " Oi !! ye scurvy lot be me true mates! an I don't trust many.... drinks on me!!!!"

"Tis true, we be like the Four Musketeers, er Mouseketeers, er, something anyways. As ta curvy, well...I wouldn't go that far, but I'm definately NOT scurvy!"

Lifts her champagne glass toward her companions - Red Cat, Jacky, and CrazyChole. "Cheers to ya, mates, and tis even better on someone else's coin!"

Leans over an whispers inta Red Cat's, and Chole's ears, "So what did ya think of the bloke's picture?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Throwin her arms about the two lasses she be havin adventures wi Red Cat says "Aye now, Jacky too...scurvy was only meant in th endearin sense..."

Pullin Chloe an Ransom in to a huddle she says, "Aye...he's tall"

She glances o'er her shoulder at their fourth..."Buy Jacky be charmin as well aye?" Winks at Ransom..

Rumba's response to seeing Blackjack Robert's picture...misc777-vi.giflove-vi.gifhug-vi.gif

Not too shabby, huh?! :lol:

Ah, the man who would keep Honour in silk.

Or at least her boots.

Why thank ye kindly, Rumba, Luv. 'Tis well appreciated.

Aye, Luv.....I'm just still at a loss as to how they keep windin' up on the wrong feet???

Aye, Jacky Tar, raise'n the bar be the spice a life, Mate. Thank ye also fer th' welcome.

* still keeps back to wall, raises tankard of pure rum *

Here be to all ye curvy lasses, Nothin' like good piratesses ta make a pirate feel like a pirate. :lol:B)

;)

Yes I am a pirate;

* still keeps back to wall, raises tankard of pure rum *

Here be to all ye curvy lasses, Nothin' like good piratesses ta make a pirate feel like a pirate. ;)B)

B)

Waall we Pirate lasses like ta know what our Pirates.... um..

well we try to... er...

Aw hell! we likes ta know what a pirate feels like! B)

Am I right lasses?

Silkie slides off of the bar and lands easily on her feet. Sauntering towards Mister Roberts she says:

Easy! Yer leanin against a woll lad! Yuv got an abundance uv lasses t'b'leanin aginst!

She indicates the gathered ladies.

N'each more attractive den d'next?!

She stops when she reaches the halfway point.

Wot ya doin over there?

Not a problem with me, Lass..........I be easy. :lol::lol:

:rolleyes:

Going to stand next to Silky, I put my hands on my hips and inspect the man from head to toe. "So, just how easy are ya, Mr. Roberts?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Silkie slides off of the bar and lands easily on her feet. Sauntering towards Mister Roberts she says:

Easy! Yer leanin against a woll lad! Yuv got an abundance uv lasses t'b'leanin aginst!

She indicates the gathered ladies.

N'each more attractive den d'next?!

She stops when she reaches the halfway point.

Wot ya doin over there?

A keepin' me aft covered, Luv. :o

A lesson what I got ta learn th' hard way. ;)

:lol:

Yes I am a pirate;