Have An Elfin Christmas!

Christine

I came home from late night Christmas shopping with friends to an email from my guyfriend. He had found this website to make yourself an elf and sing a song or just have a greeting. I first laughed myself silly over it and then made one for myself.

So, here you all go, a Christmas greeting to everyone-lol! :ph34r:

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=0191fb5...7fc18cG06122100

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

That is adorable, and oh so cute .

Ever thought of auditioning for American Idol Christine?

You'd get my vote :huh:

:huh: Those judges on American Idol are way too brutal. Besides, I just sing for fun anyway. I took choir and all that through-out grade school into some college classes. There was a karoke contest last night at my work's Christmas party to win an Ipod. I got up and sang, not once, but twice. First was as a duet with my one co-worker. I didn't know she could sing good either. She also was impressed by me as well. I then did something by myself. But no I didn't win and neither did she. No offense to the others, but honestly, her and I did have the better voices. The few others that got up sounded like what you hear at a typical karoke bar after a few drinks-lol! The winner was the one asian guy caregiver who sang My Way by Frank Sintra. Quite painful on the ears, but because he was so into his performance the managers decided to give it to him. lol! :huh:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Christine, you have a far better voice than any Asian male I've ever met...

...and I've met a lot of them.  :lol:

;)I'm not even going there.... :lol:

What?

Just because I used to hang out in karaoke bars in Chinatown, don't get all crazy on me... :lol:

Oddly enough, it just so happens that both Christine and several male Asians have sung "Poor Fool, He Makes Me Laugh" to me, and I most assuredly prefer Christine's version...

:)

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius