In flys Sickle!

Ahoy all!

Elizabeth here for those who wish to know real names, or Sickleback for those who like t'keep things simple.

So why have I joined a pirate forum?

Well that's easy! Pirates are love.

Ever since I was a little nipper diving into my Dads toolbox to try and find something worthy of the term 'cutlass' I found pirates fascinating. And so that sort of crazy love has now passed to today, where I find myself dressing as a midshipman (or on occasion Captain) for Halloween and buying a pirate skeleton hoodie. Mucho love. :huh: I'm also looking into re-enacting lately but so far finding something in the UK to the time era isn't coming up too succesful

So I found this place and...here I am :)

~Liz

Don't dwell on the past

Live for today

Don't anticipate tomorrow

welcome lass

happy sailing to thee in these waters

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

"Welcome Lizzie! Never heard anyone proclaim, 'Pirates are love', before yer post. I suppose we hav' a few 60's pirates, too."

"As fer U.K. pirates, there always be some Sheppies lurkin' somewhere about here. They mayhaps just be the group ye be lookin' fer. They look rough, but they play nice."

Welcome to th pub!! I'll be havin a vodka n cranberry thanks lass! :angry:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

A hearty welcome ta ya, lass. Here's ta ya staying a while an' enjoyin the sights an' sounds o' port.

We've some silver tongued devils amongst our ranks, wouldn't be namin' any names but a Black Footed fellow does come to mind B)

These be fine pirates to land amongst - an' hopefully in time, ya will come to consider this yar "home away from home" as so many o' us do.

An' whilst yar buying, I'll take a nice tall glass o' ... water .. at least until the surgeon quits giving m' his "narcotics." Then, I'll be having m' tankard full o' Baileys!

Welcome aboard an' Happy Holidays ta ya Lass.

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

Hello there lass, and never mind them that tell ya ta beware..

Merry deftly takes Mad Jack's pouch of gold without he seeing, and tosses it to RAY, who adds that to the tab Merry has been making since her arrival..

we are a friendly bunch and just a bit wicked.. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg