Ghost Pirates Fer Halloween

Capt Grey

Arr fantastic Capt Grey, well met!!

I'll try to post some pictures meself once we add a few finishing touches here and get done with kids costumes, they're tired of always dressing up as pirates fer faire events. . .

:huh:

Anyone else with some pictures to share?

Very nice. I've been designing, building and doing effects for "For Profit" haunted houses for 23 years and can say ya done a fine job there mate. Ifin ya got time and a compressor. Run an air hose to your compressor and then to a length of 1/2 pvc pipe that's capped on both ends. In one cap put a quick release connector. Drill small holes down the length of the pipe. When the air from the compressor is released through a cheap ball valve into the pipe. It make a horrindous noise. I can tell you how to set it on fire ifin ya want.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Thought I'd like ter share halloween pirate pictures too...If ye like, ye can visit the Pyracy.com photo album. In there be a sneak-preview image from the Haunted Forest...it's just been put in there today.

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Ye know the men be buyin' 'em just fer the women to be showin us a view worth paying $0.50 to see, sometimes you get more than a view too (like the slap fer touchin when you probably shouldn't be touchin).

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Very nice. I've been designing, building and doing effects for "For Profit" haunted houses for 23 years and can say ya done a fine job there mate. Ifin ya got time and a compressor. Run an air hose to your compressor and then to a length of 1/2 pvc pipe that's capped on both ends. In one cap put a quick release connector. Drill small holes down the length of the pipe. When the air from the compressor is released through a cheap ball valve into the pipe. It make a horrindous noise. I can tell you how to set it on fire ifin ya want.

Arrrgh! Don't be sayin' "fire" matey.

I thank ye fer the compliment and the suggestion, but havin' just barely survived the great Southern California Fire of 2003, I think I bin havin' enough fire fer the rest o' the year.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Well, glad you escaped unscathed. But controlled fire bars are cheap and easy. Have fun tonight.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

I know this company, they be sendin me catalogs fer years and ne'er I bought a damn thing to warrant them sendin the catalogs.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Aye Pirita, but you be havin' wee folk on yer ship and them traders knows how the wee folk love their trinkets! :huh:

Seriously, I never plan a kid's party without consulting the mighty Oriental Trading Company web site. Cheap and easy - sorta likes some o'the wenches I knows. :huh:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Arr! Thanks!...not bad fer only a month and a half's work, eh?

I really don't know what the status of the show is going to be next year...we may not be doing it. The management of this year's show have ALL retired...So I might be somewhere else.

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"