Baldric

darkRose

Avast....i thank'ee Stynky fer the help with this...

I been promisin pitures of some of our goods fer awhile now....and thanks to the geary Pyrate mentioned above think I have whats i been promisin....

This piture was fer the Baldric....it is me own and has the spot on the front fer me wheel lock. Its a one piecer...as I want room fer me wenches favors and me Pyrates Guild pin when I get er..... But can make em any size ye want with or w/o buckles.....fact we be bringin some skins un cut with so you can watch us make when ye ask for it....

darkRoseBaldric10182003.jpeg

Sos ye know We also make the shirts...breeches..belts...doublet the little pretty dang;ies from the hat...and got some new hat pins....

We be settin up at PIP...come on down and see us......

darkRose

Master-Soldado

The Enigmatic Rogue

Propieter-A Faire of the Rose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

It be dependin on the configuration but sum'eres tween $ 40.00-$60.00...if ye want buckles and what kind o frog ye be wantin.and if ye want the holster on the front or not..colors ..black brown or that sort o redish tan...and if ye be at PIP...can make fer ye in jig time......we sort o specialize in same day delivery of custom work...it ain't fancy but looks good and gets ye wats ye need.....

You can check with darkmalkin, Sheila or Merrydeath....they can vouch fer me quality and prices....and that I be a handsome rogue and kind to wemens and childerns...

darkRose

A Faire of the Rose

<br />

Arr darkRose,

I realize that PIP, Pirates In Paradise be a short time away and that you're busy gearing up fer that, but do you have a website or more pictures where you can direct us pirates to see more examples of your fine work?

I really be like'n that holster there of yours, great stuff.

Thankee kindly there Stynky..sir....

I still be lookin fer me store to be put into the website...but there be sum pitures at afaireoftherose.com take a look though and I be lettin ye'all know when the store be ready....on line that is....I be postin special pitures here of things people be lookin fer from time to time

and thanks fer the words on the baldric...

darkRose

<br />

Aye, nice stuff, Dark Rose. I have a cutlass on the way (I hope!) and have been trying to talk meself out of buyin' a pistol but I know that I will waver; so I will be needin' a baldric of some sort eventually, and will keep you in mind when I do!

:)

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

Aye, I’ve got a couple replica wheel locks, a pistol like yours and a heavier blunderbuss, plus a frog - rapier that I would also like to carry. Not that I have to carry both wheel locks, too much to carry all that at once really. But something for the one pistol or blunderbuss and me frog - rapier could attach to would be nice.

sounds to me like ye be needin an arming belt.........have a couple I be puttin together right now...what kind o frog ye be caryin?.....

The following is a piture of our arming belt with frog attached for a rapier.....I can make a frog or "holster of sorts fer yer wheellock(s)

DSCF0010.jpg

This be the kind o thing ye be lookin fer?

darkRose

<br />

Well this be the belt and frog I have at present fer me rapier.

rapierhng4.jpg

What I would prefer is a baldric that would accommodate this frog, with holster(s) to accommodate wheellock(s). It would also be nice if the holster(s) be detachable as well so I could have the option of going without pistols. . . don’t know if that be possible.

Arr, talk about asking for a lot. . .

Ye be commin te see me when we be down there mate....we git ye all prettied up....even share a mug o me rum with ye....if ye have a taste..

darkRose

<br />

well dark rose....i'll 'ave to keep a good eye out for ya.

for a female pirate, it's all about accessories!!! :ph34r:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Aye lass.....I be lookin fer ye....we not be a fancy lot but we try to make all the pyrates happy....I gots some pretty dangly things..and usefull stuff too....drop on by and we help ye out the best we can.....

darkRose

<br />

• 1 month later...

Dark Rose,

I am likin' the leather work that I see. I am also lookin' to purchase a baldric that fits m' finicky Scottish court sword and would have a holster for m' blunderbuss.

If'n you'd be so kind as to drop m' a missive when you return from PIP, I would like to talk prices an' such with you.

Fair Winds to ya

Captain Emerald Shaunassey

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com