Attention All Hotties (and/or Wenches)

TheBlackFox

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tempted to submit a photo (after I lose 10 pounds :lol: ).

My problem is my boss takes photos of bikini girls for the magazine I work for. Not long after I started he asked me to pose. At first I said yes, but then I got to thinking that I didn't want to prance around in a bikini around my boss (for MANY reasons). So I told him that my family didn't approve of me posing (It was two years ago, I was 26...I certainly didn't need my family's approval) to avoid the situation.

Black Fox lives near my office and there is a good chance, given the proximity, that he and my boss could meet being in similar employment. If my boss gets wind that I lied to him, things could be a bad....

But then again I haven't worn the mermaid costume in a looong time.......

Yeah - I was in a similar situation, but with an associate of a friend. I thought I was being hired to train models to hold swords properly for a photo shoot. I met with the photographer (the aforementioned associate) and discovered that he hadn't hired any models and instead wanted to photograph me for free and sell the photographs to local fantasy comic shops. Apparently, my friend had told this guy that I had a set of spiked breast cups and a loincloth (Halloween costume) and a great figure. Well, these were both true :lol: but I was damned if I was going to let this guy take pictures of me for his personal collection and profit. It was just an uber-creepy situation.

RHJMap.jpg

Yeah - I was in a similar situation, but with an associate of a friend. I thought I was being hired to train models to hold swords properly for a photo shoot. I met with the photographer (the aforementioned associate) and discovered that he hadn't hired any models and instead wanted to photograph me for free and sell the photographs to local fantasy comic shops. Apparently, my friend had told this guy that I had a set of spiked breast cups and a loincloth (Halloween costume) and a great figure. Well, these were both true :lol: but I was damned if I was going to let this guy take pictures of me for his personal collection and profit. It was just an uber-creepy situation.

Oh that is creepy.... ugh. I imagine the associate forgot to tell your friend that part.

That's just amazing that the guy didn't expect you to not want payment!?!?!? Not doing the photo shoot was an option...but come on!!!

• 5 weeks later...
You know you could also try out for the Hot Pirate Babes calendar also. I know Tiger Lee is looking for models for the 2008 calendar.

http://hotpiratebabes.com/model.html

Although I fit the other requirements (except for the after-market breasts - mine are of the home-grown variety, so you can't exactly hang your coat on 'em) I fall way outside of his age range. Ageism!!! heh.

And no silver crossing the model's palms? Hmmm...

RHJMap.jpg

Yah know.... a Pyrate callender showing some of the hot Pyrate babes would be cool......

Not some stinking cheasy playboy ... fake tits and airbrush... tie on a head rag... hand them a cutlass kinda crap......

But a calinder of the women that ARE pyrates..... (Hey... I'd say nude... but that's just my male sexest pigdogishness poping up again...)

But heck... we do have a lot of Pyrate women... and they come in all different sizes and such....

But they are still PYRATE WOMEN.... (ok sounds like the "hear me roar" bit....)

I'm rattling right now..... but why be a part of a "pimp out" when something better can be done..... sure Pyrates are " the new cowboys"..... going to sell out to that?

Unfortunatly... I don't know who would produce it ....... the cheasy Playboy stuff has a larger market.....rats..........

SO the bimbo calendar with the airbrushed, fake boobs, cheasy pictures is the one that will sell.........

Is it just me, or are all those women the same "type"? Either they all have fake boobs or he inflated them in Photoshop. None of them look like actual living, breathing women. Every one of them looks so... pneumatic.

I recall seeing those calendars at Ojai and they weren't exactly flying off the shelves. Maybe this guy needs to widen his standard of beauty.

RHJMap.jpg

So far all the "Wenches of the Quarter" in The Pyrates Way have been "real" women, not faked, plastered, Photoshopped models. I even put my wife on the cover because to me she is very beautiful.

I got a lot of crap over the women I put in the Wenches of the Quarter part of the magazine as being "unrefined photos" or "unflattering" but actually two of the real women in that section knew what I was shooting for. . . and the third (who happens to be winning as the most-popular) submitted the photo! I've not, nor will I, retouch any of the photos outside of adding the text and working the color balance for print.

In the next issue, I only took ONE of the WotQ photos. . .the other two were submitted to me.

I'd much rather have real, thick, happy wenches who are real in the magazine than some that are skinny, lit perfectly in a studio, then Photoshop. I've turned away at least one model from a recent "Pirate Wench" calendar who tried to pass herself off as "real" (using the same calendar photo with no permission from the photographer. . .eeeeesh).

Anyway, from where I sees it mates, all our wenches are beautiful. . . and no matter what they look like. . . . they all have cleavage.

The gods gave us cleavage, we should drink to its blessings each night.

so says I.