Stranded.And not a decent rum in sight.

Pizzle

I've been stuck here on this fair Isle of Formosa for over four years now. Any other pyrates, rogues or women of little virtue also on this fair Isle please let me know. 'Tain't been so bad so far, the Isle do 'ave some most interesting pleasures... But where oh where can you get a decent bottle o' rum or three...?

Anyways, me hearties, me name's Pizzle & 'tis be a most wonderous pleasure to be here amongst fellow sea-farers.

Formosa ....Argentina, Brazil, Portugal or Taiwan?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Merry meet Pizzle, if it be decent rum yer after, then I'm yer woman!

I hear that a certain seadog by the name o' Mad Jack keeps a very special stash hidden is his chamber pot beside his bed.

Don't ask me how I know, and don't let on t' Jack that Ive been prying through his stuff.

I've seen folk hanged, beheaded, eaten by sharks and suffoctaed to death beneath the weight of a four hundred pound Tavern Wench called Massive Mavis, but nothing, absolutely NOTHING could have prepared me for some of the things I discovered tucked away under his mattress.

Good thing I found his stash o' rum though. I needed a stiff one after seeing some o' the stuff he had tucked away inside his hidey hole!

• 2 months later...