Greetings, ye sea dogs!

Crimson Blade

I be the Crimson Blade, Captain of the Wave Dancer.

Just as soon as I've discovered how t' add a picture to these here posts, I'll be back t' get meself a little better acquainted with yall.

In the meantime, it'd be nice if someone poured me a much needed mug of grog.

I like t' think meself an independant gal, but any advice on how t' add a picture t' me signature would not go unthanked!

:ph34r:

Grrrrr, I hate technology. Gimme a tomahawk and a target to play with anyday :ph34r:

Can someone tell me how to find the url of an image I would like to add to my signature? It's on my website, but have no idea what the url of the pic is.

I admit it. I'm technologically challenged! :ph34r:

btw, is this text size better?

"Welcome, Crimson Blade! Not related t' the Crimson Pirate arr ye? (I luv'd that movie!)"

"As fer addin' pictures, ye need t' have one online and know the URL t' it. Then ye can go t' yer personal profile under yer 'My Controls' and add the link thar. Avatars arr easier, because ye can upload those from yer computer; so, ye might start wit' an avatar, and fill in yer bio."

"Now ye need t' be buyin' us a round. I feel parched wit' all that jargon, bein' said."

I be in desperate need of summat to calm me growing frustration, of that there's no doubt.

Rum fer all I say! As much as ye can consume wi'out chucking it all back up!

As fer the picture link, I think i'd have more chance of milking a fly than adding one to me signature! Evr'y time I tries to add it I gets an error message.

I've sailed the seven seas single handed....I've felled more men 'as Taven wenches have bedded.....I've stared death in the face, and shoved two fingers up t' it....But do you think I can sort this picture jargon out? No sir!

Welcome!

Ye have an interestin' site, with great front page graphics. I don't role play myself as I jest am a terrible actor (why I never decided ta be one), but we got a couple of themes goin' in Rabble Rousing.

I'm sure some here would be rightly interested in yer site.

Check above in the 'High' threads and read the "How to do what with the Code keys ta help ye out.

I'm suspectin' what ye want is ta add signature lines, so ye go to yer CONTROLS and find the box on the left that says 'edit signature' and that is where ye can put in word lines. Pictures have to be uploaded at a site like Photobucket fer instance before ye can post them here.

Hope that's of some help ta ye.

Welcome, Crimson Blade, from one tech-challenged pyrate to another. It took me quite a while to figure out all the tricks to posting signatures and avatars, and I still haven't attempted to post a photo, but follow Rumba's instructions and you'll do okay.

As for me, I'll take me usual - French bubbly with a tot of Tattoo.

Welcome to the Pub. :ph34r:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Welcome Crimson Blade. Good ta see ye figured out tha images. Now if ye don't mind, I ken use a drink, free o course since yer tha new un. Rum Ray n' none o tha fancy stuff wif it.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Might as well introduce m'self.

Mad Matt's th' name. I happen t' be a fair hand at drinkin', wenchin' and pyratin' t' support th' first two.

Keep yer eye open fer those who'll snatch yer little goodie bag, there. Uh...er...I mean yer pouch with yer coin, o' course!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Welcome Crimson blade to th most piratey o pubs! I'll have a rum f' me tankard and whyn't set a spell an ave one yerself!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

slippin in from the shadows I tips me hat and says Welcome ta the pub Crimson Blade. Yer presence is already a pleasure.

ye ave said "I'm terrified to think what other favours I might have t' offer t' keep folk amicable once me coin pouch is empty! "

"I'm pretty good with me hands, or so i've been told. So I could always repair a slash in yer breeches or run ya up a new flag"

Now then, Ray my good man, since this lass is buyin bring me a tank of yer finest rum. We need ta empty that thar coin pouch jus ta sea things gets interestin.

enjoy the pub lass,

Steven Star

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditur