Pyrates Passion

Salty

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell lads and lasses, it has not even gotten cold yet :lol: . how be the weather in CA????????

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Northern California or Southern California. We're in a temperate zone up here - they are a sub-tropical desert.

Right now, in the SF area it's somewhat foggy in the mornings, mostly sunny to mostly cloudy in the afternoons. In the 60's during the day and 30's to 50's at night. Typical fall weather.

RHJMap.jpg

Thanks lass....................still think i'd take the winters here on the westren side of the east coast

ZZZzZZZZzzzzz ;) ....wha?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

It sux being single.....

But I talked to some people tonight that say th' same thing bout being married......

SO .... I figure .....

The grass is always greener on th' other side O' th' fence..... (well we allways see stuff diferently...... or something like that....)

At the moment "Cleaning".

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

right now snugglin ginto a good wool blanket...........unfortunelty it will have to wait

Reading, Reading and more Reading...I seem to almost always have a book under my nose. That is when I can find time in between with the wee lad.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah the Holidays....how I love them.

• 4 weeks later...

Mmmm. Flowers...How I love them. I want a flower garden, but the area we live in is not a good area for them to grow in. I need to research some more on what flowers would grow best in our area.

Fishing, reading, gardening, and making things with my hands.

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

• 2 weeks later...

All things Latin; culture, cooking, the Spanish language, my heritage, Salsa and Merengue dancing, clothing, books, art, movies you name it.

I love all aspects of the Latin world, except some of the dictator leaders of Latin countries LOL!!

My wife and kids and all that we share together.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Friends are my passion

Friends who know you love them and support them.

Friends who know whatever they choose to share, you will be honest with them but they still share.

Even when they know you will disapprove they share because they know you love them.

Even when they know that your advice is only logical, the same advice they gave yo only months before, when they decided not to listen to that advice, they tell you about their decision because they know you will not judge them or change your love of them.

Gardening, which I really miss right now, as the ground is frozen, and it's bloody COLD! :unsure:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

MMmmm agreed Ransom..

There's nothing like picking something fresh and walking back into the kitchen to cook it right then.

Or a whole buncha flowers and herbs all blooming and the feel of moist loamy soil on a Summer afternoon.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

ah, sleepin and goin to the beach and feelin the spray of the ocean on me face.

also, readin, sculptin, singin shanties, and lots of other things.

annebonny2tz2.jpg

"Life's pretty good. And why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all."

• 5 weeks later...

life, and all its conotations

My loved ones = my family & friends

I have lived an amazing life... a grand one. Aye there have been hard times, but they have only made me stronger.

Here is to my loved ones! B) May God continue to bless them as well and abundantly as He has and continues to bless me!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Animals! Wild ones, tame ones, big ones, small ones, sweet ones, spoiled ones, etc., etc.

I work at a wildlife center that specializes in reptiles and birds of prey that have permanent injuries, and the spirit of these creatures never fails to amaze me. If a critter slithers, flies, crawls, swims, or walks its way to my house in need of care, the door's always open.

MaeBar-1.png

The world stands out on either side

No wider than the heart is wide.

~E. Millay