GAOP Book

Cascabel

It took me ages, but I have finally downloaded all 160 pages, it is well worth the effort, the book includes tables containing all sorts of information including the lattitude and longditude of all the major seaports, and headingsand distance from one port to the next.

If I can clean up these images, I am going to try my hand at bookbinding, because This will be a great living history prop for demonstraitong period navigation.

Tall Paul,

How'd you download and where didya do it from?

Hi Matt,

If you look at the auction page, you will see the following URL, http://dewey.library.upenn.edu/sceti/print...&PagePosition=3

If you go to this web address, you will find the first page of the book.

You can navigate through the book by using the direction buttons or the page select Button, or even by choosing a chapter heading.

You can choose one of four possible bagnifications, and if you click on the picture you will get a deyail pf the point where you clicked.

if you click on the "Click here to view printable image", it will open a larger, clearer image, which you can sve as a JPEG file in the usual way.

I hope that this helps.

You can also place the copied image (via printable page option) in PowerPoint, that way you can just jump back and forth until you have all images collected and then save as one complete text...(in the process of doing so myself) also by using the PP you can then print all at the same time.

Additionally if you like to use some of it for a talk (I image you will need to get permission from the library????) you can project onto large screen and you can even add your own notes via notes option without having to shoot back and forth. You can even print up text with your notes at the bottom of the page. Also you can burn to CD if you like, as this is one huge file and will take up LOTS of memory, especially if you Jpeg it.

Sometimes it is good to be an Admin Assist.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...