Escondido Renaissance Fair

Rumba Rue

:huh:

Well just informin' all ye, that the Escondido Renaissance Faire in north county of San Diego, CA., at Felicita Park will be comin' the first weekend of April. To be exact as on the map, the 5th and 6th.

The Port Royal Privateers will be there, so be lookin' fer us!

Come an' join us, with yer pirate garb and join in the fun! Hopin' ta meet some o' you fine people!

RumbaRue

**Smile an' wave yer colors proudly! **

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Well no one is postin' so 'ere goes. I went down to the Escondido Faire on Sunday from about 12pm to 3pm and it was alot of fun. I saw some pirate folks maurading around and I forgot Port Royal was gonna be there - but had I seen their camp I wouldve stopped in. I went past the food because I saw a sign saying "Pirates" - well, it appeared to be private camp sites and no signs so I left. I mostly went shopping and got a new wench outfit and a belt thingy to carry a sword with. I had a great time and it was good to see some pirates and buccaneers at the faire.

-RRSM

Aye, it weren't hard to miss PRP or any of the other piratatical groups, as they were shoved into a box canyon o're near the food booths, that most people didn't bother to wander over to see. Me hopes this might be corrected the next time.

Me however, had a fine and dandy time sellin' me wares.

I'm not sure I'd a recognize ye, since I don't know who you are, but I 'twas the one with the fancy parrot feathers and chocolate sharin' a booth with Miss Dawn who sells gorgeous freshwater pearl necklaces and such.

Lots o' people showed up, and on Sunday, it 'twas just darn crowded!

Well likes I said, I had a fine time playin' with all those men! Ah, what a nice dream I did have that night....oh excuse me, I did forget where I was fer a moment.... :huh:

So the next event fer PRP and me will be Ojai Ren-faire, May 10 and 11th.

I'll be with the group this time. Don't be afraid ta be searchin' me out, I'm a right nice gal with long blond hair that the men just adore, an a smile that'll make ye wonder.... what ye say? Ah, ye'll just have ta find out! :huh:

RumbaRue

**Save the whales, collect the whole set** :huh: