Shakin' in my Boots!

ClipClocks

Well, this is my very first post on Pyracy Pub and I hope it finds you all happy and healthy! I have created a very unique hidden watch that I think many Pirates would like to see. Please check out my site www.clipclocks.com. As I grow to understand the Pirate-eese, I hope I will be able to contribute more to this site.

Thanks so much!

I absolutely love the Clip Clocks, and they are spoken of quite highly around these (and other pirate forums) parts....

and the pirate designs are just fantastic!

but pirates don't wear boots! :P

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp

Thanks for checking out my site. I've very proud of my creations!

Uh, Oh...... Pirates don't wear boots. Does this mean I'm a disobedient (unimformed newbie) monkey and I'll be shot?

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

Nah... You won't be shot! Just flogged a bit... :lol:

Debbie, most people don't realize pirates didn't wear boots until they start really researching the subject. Years of Howard Pyle paintings and Errol Flynn movies have deluded us all! ;)

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

oh yeah, don't worry about being shot......

this is like rehab for stage pirates......don't worry, I was blissfully unaware at one time as well......

as a matter of fact, lately, I been goin' BAREFOOT rather than be caught with boots.....

don't worry, you get used to seein' buccaneers in shoes pretty quick!

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp

;)Me thinks Amanjiria likes a floggin' a bit more than me likes a floggin'........ ;)

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Considering some of the ground that events are held on, wearing boots is probably a good idea.

I wouldn't go barefoot, as number one, you don't know what dog has been there, number two, gofer, snake and squirrel holes aren't readily seen, and three when it's summer the snakes are out, and here in Calif. rattlers are common. Boots are good protection against them. :)

I'll be going with that., Jacky Tar. I have shoes and I have boots. The boots are more fun. The shoes are a class act.

The logic for shoes on a slippery deck doesnt work well out in a field at a renn faire. The arguements are old .., Its a beaten subject..., there is a smell to it.

Wear what ever you want too. Be happy.., do your thing. Enjoy.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

I didn't mean for the subject of my post to start a foot battle.... It was meant to let everyone know I was nervous.

So, we'll just drop the boots,barefeet and the shoes and we'll just drink!

:rolleyes:

Here's to all pirates, with or without feet! B)

EYEs wares leather sandels me self... :D

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

okay, back to the topic at hand....the timepieces are excellent....

and they make great gifts!