Good day

Ahoy Enchantress, Lady Cassandra Seahawke here. What to know about me, well, tis according ta it be'n real life or in character. We be hav'n a thread about our non piratical ways through 9-5, which a good many have post'd on already. As fer character, well, that would be pirate of course...har har. Methinks, fer ta moment tat I twould be know a bit fer me ability with me whip. Do't use me blades or shot unless tis serious business to be made. Do travel with me friends, Shadow (panther) me eyes at night and Mystic (hawk) tis me eyes in the air. Twil tat would be all ta shar'n fer now. Methinks tis a good idea wench tat yo'r tell'n a bit about yerself...Now what twould yer be perfer'n....A Nipperkin or a tall mug of Bumboo? Hoist'n a toast to yer lass and welcome yer to ta site. :( Yo ho!!

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post, El Pirata and Lady Seahawke. :(

Thank you for the compliment, El Pirata, on the aviatar I chose, it is beautiful, isn't it! I've visited your web page, and I think it's fantastic! I hope to meet many more people here. The site is great. Now, I just have to learn my way around, etc. How did you add that photo to your signature btw? I have another great mermaid one I would like to add to mine :(

I hope to meet up with you both again soon.

As for me, r/t, I am too small to be taken seriously as a pirate, so the life of a mermaid is what I have chosen. :( I am 26, and only stand at 5'2" tall and weigh 95lbs. I do believe that my natural assets are something that a pirate would admire, however :P

Until another time then.

The sound of the Mermaid's song shall calm the raging sea.

breakthrouth.jpg

I have no doubt that you'll see us online again. To post a pic in your signature you need to host your picture on a server on the net then add some [ img ] tags before and after the url to the picture you have loaded on another site. Here's a quick and crude image for you:

newlogo2.gif

I've visited your web page, and I think it's fantastic!

ok, glad you liked it. Every now and again I'll post a story or two that comes from the memory about piracy in Panama.

I am 26, and only stand at 5'2" tall and weigh 95lbs.

That's about the frame of my ex-wife as well as my gf. You gained some cool beans points with your frame.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

lkg,Oct 25 2003, 09:40 PM] ARR good day to ye and welcoem aboard. Well vist this site

Black Buccaneers. That site gives u a back ground on me I am a well knows pirate and a LT. under the command of commodore silver. Here are some pics of my self and a few of my crew mates during training pracgroup.JPG

I be hopin that's not the men who are telling me no chalk on the sidewalk.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Aye Lass,

Welcome to our humble 'pub'....

Enjoy our company, have a tot a' rum....!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

To post a pic in your signature you need to host your picture on a server on the net then add some [ img ] tags before and after the url to the picture you have loaded on another site.

Ahoy, Pirata !!! Any chance of you 'splaining exactly what this means in detail, and how to do it IN DETAIL for us non-computer types ?

Thanks, Cascabel

Host, a place where the image is stored in the internet, similar to a file folder in your computer or your home. Be careful most "free" servers will not allow you to host an image on their site and link it to another site.

The image tags I was referring to are like this, minus the spaces [ img ] at the start of the image and [ /img ] at the end of the image. Between the two image tags you just need the url (address) to where your image is stored Like I had done on the first page, the image I used is hosted at: http://universist.org/newlogo2.gif. I added {img}http://universist.org/newlogo2.gif{/img} and I had an image. Please note, replace { and } with [ and ] in order for it to work. Once you replace those you get:

newlogo2.gif

Host, a place where the image is stored in the internet, similar to a file folder in your computer or your home. Be careful most "free" servers will not allow you to host an image on their site and link it to another site.

The image tags I was referring to are like this, minus the spaces [ img ] at the start of the image and [ /img ] at the end of the image. Between the two image tags you just need the url (address) to where your image is stored Like I had done on the first page, the image I used is hosted at: http://universist.org/newlogo2.gif. I added {img}http://universist.org/newlogo2.gif{/img} and I had an image. Please note, replace { and } with [ and ] in order for it to work. Once you replace those you get:

newlogo2.gif

Thanks fer tryin', Pirata, but it's still WAY beyond the understanding of this poor struggling seaman !!! You may as well be speaking Chinese.

I think I'll just let sleeping dogs lie, and stick to me flintlocks. Have a great day !!!!

>>>>> Cascabel

lkg,Oct 26 2003, 08:05 PM] Cascabel do u want to beable to host pics on a web site to either post them here or for an avater right?

I appreciate the attempt to be helpful, but I really don't know what is meant by "hosting pictures on a web site". Computers and the language involved is not my area of expertise. I do a whole lot better dealing with things of a mechanical nature. Thanks anyhow !!!

>>>> Cascabel