The Four Horsemen cometh

I believe they are PVC or ABS pipe along with conduit straps for trunnion caps..., there is 4 cannon on a bed without a dent in the mattress . Pretty creative.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Good eye Harbour Master. They be indeed Alfybet plastics.

Gots 'em at the Home Despot Johnny. Various fittin's n diameters. 2x4's fer the carriage. Ya gots ta buy pipe in 10' lengths so's ya might as well build 4. Got about $150 in em including paint, propane fer agin, pool acid fer etchin', a wire wheel and a cheepie engraver ta texture the trunnion caps. The acid takes off the galvinizin' so's the metals can rust proper. Didn't do squat fer eatin' off the lettering on the caps . had ta use the engraver fer that.

'Tis a fun project, not ta be afraid of. :lol:

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

They look pretty cool...., a friend of mine did a small propane cannon.., and some farmers use them as well for getting rid of birds ., keeps them off the crops. Are you going to fire propane?., its a pretty loud boom. any way., pretty cool project !!!

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

The propane be fer burning the soft wood out of the carriages. The wire wheel eats out the ash leavin' an aged knarly lookin' finish. I'd not try any firing on these. Too many differin' materials an questionable glues. ABS to PVC glue look like cheap water based contact cement. Durham's Rock Hard Water Putty makes sum fine fillets an fills some voids in the fittin's, but there be no great strength in it. :lol: Me thinks the design be fine fer carbide or hairspray or whatever IFFINS the materials be all o' one product. These be fine fer ornamentin' me ship what ain't yet.

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.