POTC interactive

endkaos

:huh:

Hello all,

It's been a few days since I've been aboard. Been busy with puttin my pyrate themed halloween party together.

But I thought I would share POTC interactive. It's a group of people who have come together to create a script for an interactive movie experience based on POTC. And since the movie is ready for it's second run, now would be a good time to experience it.

http://www.potcinteractive.com/

Take a look. B)

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

I don't get it...

It's like Rocky Horror Picture show, but without the things that get theater managers mad.

You go to see POTC. You shout out during certain scenes. If you have enough friends, you have a loud crowd, all in unison, responding.

For those of us who have the seen the movie several times (9), it enhances the experience. Check it out.

B):huh:B)

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

hmm me thinks this is not so much "interactive" as it is a bunch of people saying the movie lines along with the movie. (With a few exceptions) not quite as good as Rocky. :(

hmm me thinks this is not so much "interactive" as it is a bunch of people saying the movie lines along with the movie. (With a few exceptions) not quite as good as Rocky. :(

Me's be thinking along the same lines.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I like to consider myself a more refined, civilized person than throwing food in a theater. The idea is to embrace and celebrate a wonderful film about pirates. However, being the pirate that I am, those places that serve alcohol, like a dinner theater, I will be drinkin rum with my mates and having a good time. You can just stay home. :lol:

~Tori

• 2 weeks later...

I have never been to Rocky Horror, nor do I intend to, as Moulin Rouge midnight showings are more me cup o' tea. Well, it be one of me favorite movies ever, so of course. But lookin' at this site an' seein' the success stories, maybe this'll be fun. It'd be my 10th and record-breaking time next viewin'.

Captain Wolfy Wench

CheChe, That be a picture of the glass sculpture from Atlantis? Tis a fine place to visit in the Caribbean, but I don't care too much fur keepin sharks as pets.

I understand the POTCinteractive is pickin up steam despite Disney's effort to keep it mum. <_< Pirate!

~Tori