PotC 2 Bloopers!

The Doctor

Better than the movie! B)

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Aye... not long after the Bloopers was put up... it was taken down.

A good reel though. Though I and a couple other people were expecting some behind the scenes bloopers with Nighy and others... even with Stellan. :::Shrugs::: Oh, well.

Hollander's little dance there before the giant world map was a hoot! That one could REALLY have LOTS of captions with it! :huh:

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ahhh *laughing merrily* That....was great! Thanks!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: Great stuff! Is it December 5th yet? I can't wait to get my own copy! I just watched the 1st one tonight, makes me want the 2nd one even more.

Oh, btw, I read this interesting trivia on the 2nd movie. The cast did not know Geoffrey Rush/Barbossa would be appearing at the end like that. They told them it would be Ana Maria coming down the stairs. So the look of surprise is real on their faces when Barbossa walks down. Awesome huh? :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Hehehe... Aye, so I heard.

I find that rather difficult to believe how they kept Rush secret for so long until that moment.

But... I'm with you, Christine... I'm eagerly awaiting to purchase my copy of DMC. :) And eagerly counting down the months to AWE!

~Lady B

:lol:

Hehehe... Aye, so I heard.

I find that rather difficult to believe how they kept Rush secret for so long until that moment.

But... I'm with you, Christine... I'm eagerly awaiting to purchase my copy of DMC. :) And eagerly counting down the months to AWE!

~Lady B

:lol:

Well, for quite awhile nothing was mentioned of Geoffrey. His name wasn't even listed on IMDB for awhile. Probably once his scene was filmed is when the news started to leak out. I always knew he'd be brought back. Just something about his death in the 1st movie didn't seem final to me. Wishful thinking as well I'm sure-lol!

Oh, definitely about the 3rd Pirates movie! Seeing the 1st one again tonight makes want to see more of Barbossa even more. I cannot wait to see what happens! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

And eagerly counting down the months to AWE!

~Lady B

And trust me lass.... it is WELL worth the wait!!

You Barbossa babes will be right happy, I can tell you that. :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

And eagerly counting down the months to AWE!

~Lady B

:ph34r:

And trust me lass.... it is WELL worth the wait!!

You Barbossa babes will be right happy, I can tell you that. ;)

::::: a HUGE FREAKIN' GRIN::::

Awww.. Bess... yer killin' us here!

But God... I'm SO eager t' see ol' Barbossa. And very curious to know what's real and what's not from some of the shyte that's been floating around.

:::Whimpers:::

But... lemme guess... if they do do a 4th PotC... Barbossa won't be in it? :ph34r:

I'm finding more and more people liking Barbossa more than Jack. Barbossa's fandom is growing! ;) I'm sure Mr Rush would fancy that.

~Lady B

;)

I'm finding more and more people liking Barbossa more than Jack. Barbossa's fandom is growing! :huh: I'm sure Mr Rush would fancy that.

~Lady B

Well..... just about EVERYBODY likes Jack and Barbossa better then Will.

Will?? Will who? :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Oh i love Will in DMC, he's matured and a lot better as both a man and a pirates.

But..there's only one Barbossa and after the disapointment ofnot seeing anything at all about Barbossa's return in the extra's on the dvd.. (AARGHHH..) i can't wait to see AWE :-D

I hope the spoilers in the extra's from Jerry's mouth don't spell trouble for our beloved Captain though B)

hero.jpg