greetings

shadoes

Greetin's all. Just sailed in lookin for places to talk pyratey things. Capt Jack Daniels told me about this place.

Bit of a background I attend/perform at various local faires. Both as a pirate and medieval/renassaince stuff. I have spent way to much money on this little hobby :)

Currently I am about to finish a fun event here in Tulsa called HallowMarine. Put on by the local aquarium. They have set the whole place up as a dock/port area with a haunted sunken ship in the background. Pretty much your typical hollywood pirate type vein. Being pyratical and giving out treasure to small children. Great fun. B)

um...lets see..that's about it... basically just a message to say AHoy! so..... Ahoy!

Avast!

Black Edward Emerald

aka Ed Miller

B)Th' one known round these parts as The Red Cat peers inta th' shadoes from er own hidin place..

Always a thirsty pirate she comes round t' welcome ye.. as Mr. Tar has suggested, tis tyme t' place yer coin wi the barkeep, buy a round an perhaps coax th Cat outa hidin B)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

greetin's Black Edward. Welcome to tha pub.

A pirate wot gives *out* 'is treasure to tha littles? Is that 'ow we do it now? Oi, that'll put a damper on me plans tonight.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Welcome, Black Edward. Tis a fine thing you do, teaching the little powder monkeys pirate ways. Seeing as how you're buying, I'll have a little French bubbly with a shot of Tattoo, if you don't mind.

Cheers. :P

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Welcome, Black Edward. Tis a fine thing you do, teaching the little powder monkeys pirate ways. Seeing as how you're buying, I'll have a little French bubbly with a shot of Tattoo, if you don't mind.

Cheers. ;)

and thar were plenty o wee ones tonight let me tell you. Probably more tonight than any two other nights combined hehe.

Man I hate it when I find a kewl name and have to alter it. Talked with the cast director of a show he wants me involved in late Jan and there is already a character there with Emerald in their name. So I redub myself Edward Onyx(have a thing for shiny stones apparently hehe). Fits more with Black Edward anyway ;)

Arrrrr, me mate has made it here at last.Welcome aboard. I see that you have met a few of me other mates. While your buying, I'll have a tankard full of grog and a shot of me name sake.

Sooner or later you will run into others that frequent our happy little Castle in Muskogee,(among other places in oklahoma), til then enjoy your time here, browse around, plenty to read and see, watch yer purse. There may be honor among thieves, but WE are pirates ...... ;);)

I fear not heaven nor hell....for the sea shall judge me!!

Captain J. Daniels

Better to be hated for who you are.......than loved for who you are not

CaptainJackDaniels@pyracy.com

Black Pearl Leather & Finery

My Webpage

Greetin's Mr. Edward from one land-locked Tulsa Pyrate to another. I am supposin' when ye are in these shadow shows, ye will have to let me know when so I can come and meet ye.

Although I have not seen the infamous Captain Jack Daniels for quite some time, we do go back. He be some good people! (Here be me "shout out" to Captain Jack Daniels).

Welcome aboard m'friend! Cheers!

signature4.jpg]

Welcome to the pub!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

oderlesseyedrinkstoya.jpg

Welcome to the pub Sir Black Edward :huh: Drink up and have fun..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

welcome aboard lad and a tot o rum if ye will :blink:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string