Most Haunted TV Show

Rumba Rue

The Halloween shows-live- Edinbourgh, Scotland

I missed the first day of this stuff, but caught it tonight (Monday).

There are many things that are absolute bunk! But others that are not.

The one room where the crew went into that had a pentagram on the floor and the altar set up was totally modern and totally there for the camera showing and nothing more. The whole thing was a total set-up and a total bunk of junk. (This coming from a Pagan white witch Minister who knows the real thing)

On the other hand the room with the stone circle was defintely old and the cuts that two crew members recieved were very real and would have been difficult for someone of real human bearings to do. That was unnerving for me. Especially when seconds later the floor of my apartment did a sort of 'thud'. (That sure made me look around wide-eyed) since the cats weren't moving around and nothing in my home would have caused that, so I put it down to as someone else next door dropping something. (Well I can only hope that's the explanation. I do try very hard to be rather scientific about this stuff)

Though I was interested in the reason for the other crewman who kept wanting to go back to that room with the stone circle to see if anything was truly going on there. But the others wouldn't let him go back. Hmmm, to me it was like that place was calling him and he wanted to dare it to do something to him. I think it would have been interesting....

I didn't bother trying to get on the internet to watch the 'live cam' shots they had rigged up, but perhaps I will later just to see if there's anything at all.

I've read a lot of stuff about this show and how phony it is, and I have to agree most of it is phony.

But I have seen things that definately are not.

Having witnessed many things in my own life I can pretty much tell when the real thing is happening and when it's not.

I'm curious if anyone else has been watching these 'live' shows and perhaps talk about some of the other shows. Some I have seen and kind of wondered who or what they claimed they saw or heard, as I again have read many articles of how things have been created to make it look like something going on.

I have watched bits and pieces of it Sunday, as well as Monday night. Some interesting things going on. Some of the crew members have gotten scratched, and the camera man/ mic man got scratched on the leg which will need stitches I think. No one was near him when it happened so who knows. Do I believe that is was staged no, I think these guys really got hurt by something, but really no proff because you do not see it happen to dark.

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

I watched the show again- well at least the scratch parts, without sound as to distract me and found it interesting this time nothing of anything happened around here. So I felt perhaps the sound on has more of a 'mind effect' than with it off.

I found the sound man (the guy with the long microphone) who got cut the second time in the leg much more disconcerting than when he got nailed the first time. I was also curious about who the people were outside in the hallway and their reason for being there.

And the other crew member who dared whatever was doing the scratching to do it to him. Interesting that he did indeed recieve scratches, but not broken skin to bleed.

Also, the two other girls in the room, didn't seem to be affected by most of this, or just that the camera isn't on them. But in several shots they seem to be just kind of standing around doing nothing, one having her arms crossed over her chest as if to say 'are we done yet?' in sort of bored manner.

I agreed with the host of the show and laughed, 'Yup, wild horses couldn't drag me there!' :P

It's suppose to come on again around 4 PM today, I'm going to get online and watch the webcams they set up just to see if I see anything.

**I don't normally have scary dreams, but I guess watching this show has really brought on the Halloween screams to me last night in my sleep! :o

It sounds fascinating, but there's no way I'd watch. I'll admit, I'm a chicken when it comes to the supernatural. I wouldn't sleep for a week. Especially since I haven't quite been able to decide yet if my house is haunted.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

I was so disgusted with last night's show, I turned it off. Most of it was faked.

In one scene the people are in a room, and Evette points to a wooden table over in the corner and suggested a seance.

But after the commerical break, there's a metal patio table there instead that they are all sitting around. It starts to wobble. It was clearly rigged to do so, and the bell in the middle of the table didn't move at all with the wobbling which tells me it was 'glued' down.

I couldn't see anything on the webcams as they weren't on. I read some of the posts that people wrote and discovered most couldn't see the web cams turned on either.

Another thing that continually bothers me about this show...all the people contiually look up and around. What's with that?

Me, I wouldn't be looking up, I'd be looking straight ahead and around the area and around other people. :lol: