Ever find plunder

El Pirata

Here I was just sitting surfing the site and I looked up on my desk and I found this:

CIMG3341ss.JPG

I literally have no idea where or when I got it. I am totally certain I did not add the loop onto the coin as this will drastically decrease the value of the coin.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I am, however, fairly certain that I had the capacity to add the 550 cord to the loop but again I don't remember doing this.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Arrgh! Now, that's no way to pirate! Looting yourself? Hmmm...I'll have to think on that one for a spell.

I find "hidden" treasures all over the place around here, because I have 1,000 square feet of house and 10,000 square feet of junk!

Maybe I should look around some more. I have found a few shirts and a pair of English riding boots that could be used, but nothing like what you found, El Pirata! Good going!

:lol:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

I find "hidden" treasures all over the place around here, because I have 1,000 square feet of house and 10,000 square feet of junk!

I seem to suffer from that same problem.

Maybe I should look around some more. I have found a few shirts and a pair of English riding boots that could be used.

I already sifted through those old rags. Made a pile bigger than most people's couches out of the clothes I have been keeping and most of which had not been worn in 10 years. Dropped it off at good will and still it does not look like any cleaning has been done in the disaster area I call my apartment.

Well Pirita, if ye don't think yer coin be worth as much with it made fer hangin' I be happy ter take if off yer hands. Me cleavage.....um, I mean chest.....be needed some decoration. :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Well Pirita, if ye don't think yer coin be worth as much with it made fer hangin' I be happy ter take if off yer hands. Me cleavage.....um, I mean chest.....be needed some decoration. B)

Now I be thinkin you be lying, I be always remembering the cleavage me hands been on.

Naw, not sure but probably not. I'm fairly certain it's kinda like cutting your grass and finding a car, it just happens. For all I know it was something my ex-wife mwas going to give me when we were still happily married but for some reason she forgot about it. I guess I'll have to ask her about it, maybe this weekend.