Blurry Pictures. Why, why, why?

William Brand

I am limited in my pet peaves to just a few golden calves which I worship with great zeal.

Blurry pictures. Why do people post them?

"Look! I just got back from Russia and I posted my headache-indusing, miasmic-half-lit, FBI-Satellite-image-from-the-50s, family photo album!"

Sorry. I just got out of a thread where a guy posted over 70+ blurry images of his trip. It looks like a drug trip. Why do people post the lousy shots? Especially when they outnumber the good ones?

Why? No, really. Why?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

I run into this in another forum and wonder why this person posts these enormous pics, 90% of them blurry. The details are almost completely lost. It's like going to a store and they have music in the background and it's half static. To me it's like fingernails on a chalkboard, but the employees don't seem to be bothered. I suppose not everyone is as concerned with this as we are.

(Mad Jack - Mr. Magoo; I'm still laughing!) :lol:

RHJMap.jpg

It's right next to the madly tilted horizon button

Plus you can add the upgrade tool

"things in the background that ruin your picture"

;)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I run into this in another forum and wonder why this person posts these enormous pics...

That drives me crazy because most forum software cannot scale the pic, so it stretches the screen out beyond the edges of a normal browser window. Here, it only stretches it out for one post. Some other forums, it stretched everything in a thread out and all the rest of the post text ran off the screen! You were constantly pushing the slider bar back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, just to read posts because someone didn't know how to scale pictures. Irritating.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg