Hoop Socks

darkRose

I be addin some o these things to me plunder to be bringin to PIP...If anybody has some colors they migh be lookin fer let me know and I be seein if I kin find em fer ye.....no obligation to purchase jest let me know what ye might want to be seein......

Also...looks like we be havin a few boned Bodices avaliable.....very reasonalbly priced and made by one of me favorite bodice makers here in the midwest...

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Do we be havin a website...yepper.....Problem is that was explained in another spot...webmaster keeps sayin the stores gonna look purty...yeah ok....I will believe it when I see it.

The hoop socks will be available by piture next week...I will e-mail pitures to those that ask.....

If you would like to see the bodice style that I will be havin...visit Scotts Dragon Website thescotsdragon.com the bodices that lovely Willa and Joann have on are what we will be havin....

If you wish to visit our website go to ataireoftherose.com go to the silverleaf weeks and a see US!!!!..And that be me ugly mug on the splash page with me lady

As soon As I can get I will send out any pitures I can.....as I still don't know when the Store will be ready....

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"