Ahoy and greetings lads and lasses

Salty

to all who and any i bid hello. New o course to the pub and most things pyrateical. but i ha'e a care to learn and offer what i may in return. Right now looking to introduce and find if there be any interest from any one in historical pottery and the like. Any help or knowledge would be greatly enjoyed and returned as in kind.

and as any o me friends know the first round o drinks is always on me after that ye be on yer own. :rolleyes:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Welcome aboard Saltypots!

Folks over in Captain Twill take a keen interest in all things historical, and if ye can help out in their quest to find the perfect dishes and mugs for the GAoP then ye can work on yer pottery interest there as well as making mates around the other areas of the pub.

I'll be thankin ye for a glass of fine Port. Again, welcome to the pub!~

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

to all who and any i bid hello. New o course to the pub and most things pyrateical. but i ha'e a care to learn and offer what i may in return. Right now looking to introduce and find if there be any interest from any one in historical pottery and the like. Any help or knowledge would be greatly enjoyed and returned as in kind.

and as any o me friends know the first round o drinks is always on me after that ye be on yer own. B)

Welcome to the pub.

I will be having a Queen Anne Punch.

:huh:

to any and all who have bid me welcome, many thanks. To the few questions posed i can answer yes to all if ye seek drinking vessels tell me what you look for or would like; and as for callenish aye suspects we both be. Thank again and hope me posts get better as i learn the pub. B) :) thanks again mates

yes i will admit this is the lass that has captured m'heart .....never thought it would happen in this way but i can't imagine anyone else i want to grow old with

...hey wait i am old!!!

but she isn't and she makes me feel so young just to share a day with her <_<;);)

5caff4f5.jpg

AELLOooo.. Welcom to da pub.. <_<

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

...but she isn't and she makes me feel so young just to share a day with her.

Sniffs the air, "Spring is in the air, and it's fall! The Gunner is twitterpated!" Jacky raises his mug, "A toast t' the Gunner and his lass, Saltypots. Fer when they leave together, they'll leave the pub's ladies cryin' in their beer."

"Where are me manners, welcome t' the pub Saltypots!"

aye, and who would o thought that a landlocked potter would captyre the heart of such a rogue as callenish, aye he be me mate and dear friend. and to the lass'es o this fyne pub, he be mine as long as he chooses and i'd aim me pistols and cultlass to keep the gunner. but i still share good humor with all :huh:B) and a pint of rum for thoise who favor, or whatever else yer posion be

aye jacky pictures will be posted as soon as teh work is outs the fire and cool enough to grab and photograph

hey wait i am old!!! callenish lad age be a state o mind and we both have moved out. :D

aye to quote another "all who wander are not lost", to add me own bit to that some o us choose not to be found.

Welcome Saltypots! Good luck wi yer potting! I'll ave a grog if ye please :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Thanks for the luck with the potting, looking for a suitable sacrifice to the kiln gods and as soon as they be appeased hope to post some pictures o teh ware, may not be exact but it holds rum an ale which B) be what a mug do. B)

aye... if you are friend of Callenish's.. then I hope a friend of mine.

welcome and peace..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

B)

To all and any here pull up and have a round on me again, more the fool then any so come raise yer glass wit' me.......barkeep a double rum if ye will

all be fair in love and pyracy :huh: but none ever said it was not a fool's errand here be the fool and a happy one ta' boot