Hello Is Any Body In This Pub

LIL MING

FANX 4 DAT SROUNGER!! LOL....... OH N FILCH, IV A CHARMER IS CHARMING ANUFA CHARMER DAY WUD NO IV DAY WERE CHARMERS COZ OV DA WAY DA USE DERE CHARM!! MOST OV DA TYM A CHARMER WILL ONLI USE IZ CHARM ON ANUFA CHARMER, COZ IV DAY BOF USE IT DEN DAY WILL BOF FALL 4 IT...... DERE 4 GOES DA QUOTE CHARMER!! B) , OH N I OPE U R IMPRESSED! IM QUITE IMPRESSED MI SELF! B)

pirate.jpg

Welcome to eearrr this aehg Pub Lass..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

A bit late but welcome t' th pub Lil Ming! Always good t' ave another lass aboard ...and a Sheppey Relation t' boot! I'll have a root beer if'n ye please! B)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I belive you were looking for your rum master scrounger.

I know were to find it.

look no further though cos i took all the rum in the vacinity and although inequaltiy and independability has no inconspiquos saying in the matter well i like rum and i drank it lol :lol: