Sea Sheppey

McBarnacle

Hi all,

Well, Sea Sheppey was a great success the weekend before last with several of the UK's pirate crews all converging on sunny Sheppey for all sorts of capers and shenanigans. - despite the Royal Navy's attempts to put a stop to it

We've got loads of photos and some of them are actually publishable. They'll be added to the Sheppey Pirates website in due course and then we'll let you all know when they're up and on the 'net.

Barney, you've clearly been photoshopping these pictures... Look! That damn joke gun you gave me even looks like it's firing!

NavyMusketeersFiring.jpg

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Barney, you've clearly been photoshopping these pictures... Look! That damn joke gun you gave me even looks like it's firing!

NavyMusketeersFiring.jpg

Ed I wouldn't even now how to Photoshop a picture. Personally I reckon it was operator problems! ;);)

Actually I think it may just be an optical illusion... the flash and smoke are actually one of Cutlass's farts being ignited by the guy in the blue hat. Damn sure it can't have been that @#~*&?@$ +5*=}~/# %$&@~+#* musket!

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Ah yes, I think Scrounger's cracked it!

It's 'cos he's got a very distinguished first name wot makes him so clever....

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

"Gentlemen, how many Sheppey pirates are there? Ye gents seem t' be everywhere on the pub now and armed t' the teeth."

there be just short of 40 sheppey pirates. youse probably never see the whole crew together on land, 'av to leave a skeleton crew on the ship! check out our web page, in the scurvy swabs section there be just over hailf the crew's photos.

www.sheppeypirates.org

:wub:

i'm on the side of angels........but the devil is my best friend

Actually I think it may just be an optical illusion... Damn sure it can't have been that @#~*&?@$ +5*=}~/# %$&@~+#* musket!

Blaming the Musket Eh? Foxe?

If I remember rightly you couldn't get the cannon primer to light either.

I think that you are just an antidote to black powder.

It was those pesky Sheppey Pirates trying to make me look silly because they're jealous of how handsome I am! :)

(And Paul, I notice you've joined the "Addams" family. There's something strangely fitting about that...)

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

Paul, are you saying that our Foxe is all wet? :rolleyes:

No, just a flash in the pan.... B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

;) Ahoy there Jacky tar I'm new here but not a Sheppey Pirate, but if your interested in them Mugs There Be Mug Shots In CALLING SHEPPEY PIRATES By the big mug Scrounger Him Self :rolleyes:

"Thank ye, Yard Arm! Most interestin' that ye are not yet a Sheppey, since yer brother is one! I think we all look forward t' readin' more about the pirates accross the pond, I certainly do."