PotC - Dead Man's Mail

Hester

Black Hearted Pearl posted this in the PotC2-DVD thread, but I think it's so brilliant that I had to give it its own thread!

From the Disney site, here's an animated e-mail programme, which lets you create your own message with text-to-speech software:

Dead Man's Mail

The talking skull can be customized with your choice of hair, hats, backgrounds, etc.

Actual swear words and certain anatomical terms are replaced with the word "savvy", but otherwise, you can make this talking head say all sorts of naughty things to amuse your friends.

E.g.

A Greeting to Jack Sparrow

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

OK, now I tried it, and can't get to link from my message to this site. Any specific trick to it?

Hi, Piratesse:

Once you've finished your message at the Disney site, send it as an e-mail to yourself. Then, from your e-mail, click on the link provided -- it will take you to a page with your completed message. Copy the URL of that page, and then paste it into the "http://" dialogue box in the Pub's interface.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Oh, come on now folks, I can't be the only one here childish enough to derive great glee from making the Disney head talk dirty!

In fact, with a bit of phonetic sidestepping, I got it to recite the first verse of the bawdy song

"The Good Ship Venus"

This is so much fun!!!

Cheers, Hester

Sucking a dead mans Peanuts ????????? :angry: