Apple Pie Rum

Cpt. Alva

Okay, so it's not historically accurate, but it's so good, I'm sure anybody who tries it will forgive me of that slight......

Mix Equal Parts Coca Cola and Dark Rum (Or adjust to taste.......I usually do more cola than rum, just because I like the sweet side of things), then add cinnamon to taste.......

if mixed right, your tastebuds will be fooled......it will taste like apple pie! it's REALLY good.........

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp

indeed!, it's quite good warm.....

its' best to just drain you can of coca cola into a coffee pot, and heat that, then pour it over the rum.......I never recommend putting rum near a fire......

the first time I ever had it, it was Labor Day Weekend, and I was sitting in the cold.....one of the other campers (it was at an event) came by, and as is custom, passed around his jug......I wasn't in the mood for drink at the time, but he insisted, that it would 'warm me up'....I took a swig, and refused to give it back, until I had the recipe!

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp