Lucky Penny`s birthday !!!!!!

seaskull

ahappy birthday to ya.... :ph34r:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I only have 30 things ter say ter you!

1."ARRR!"

2."ARRR!"

3."ARRR!"

4."ARRR!"

5."ARRR!"

6."ARRR!"

7."ARRR!"

8."ARRR!"

9."ARRR!"

10."Parrot!"

11."ARRR!"

12."ARRR!"

13."ARRR!"

14."ARRR!"

15."ARRR!"

16."ARRR!"

17."ARRR!"

18."Rum!"

19."ARRR!"

20."ARRR!"

21."Cannon!"

22."ARRR!"

23."ARRR!"

24."ARRR!"

25."Cutlass!"

26."Pudding!"

27."ARRR!"

28."ARRR!"

29."ARRR!"

30."Happy Birthday!"

If ye think that's maddening, I can't wait ter hear about yer non-stop POTC ride experience! B)

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Thank ye, thank ye all SO very much..

Allow me, while I have some time and am sittin' down, to relay some of my memories thus far.

I am at 11 rides on POTC. Sadly, it was broken down on Saturday, so my aspiration to hit 30 by the end of the trip is kind of shot unless I do NOTHING ELSE but ride that bloody ride. *chuckle* And I have to admit, there is so much to see in this place!

But yes...I must relay these little things. Yesterday, I got my pirate hat with the name "Captain Penny" on it (they won't give you anything but "Captain" or "Pirate" with your name...but no one said I had to use my REAL name..arrr!) and I was walking along, a father and son walked past me. The father looked to his son and goes "You think she's a pirate? I think she is.." I looked over to the two of them, gave them a hushing gesture and said "I'm on vacation!"

This was an in-joke that held into today, when I was donned in my "Pirate Lite" clothes: my muslin shirt, a pair of blue jeans with knee holes and my pirate boots. I had a security guy come up to me while walking between Disney California and Disneyland go "We don't allow pirates in here." I just blinked at him all confused like, wondering if my clothes had "over done it", but was uncertain because I'd just been in Disney CA and was drenched from the Grizzly rapids ride. I blink at him all confused and he goes "I'm kidding!"

Yeesh.

Also, one of the people at the front gate of Disneyland made a point to "tell the pirate to be on her best behavior", at which point, of course, I had to remind her again "I'm on vacation! Don' be tellin' no one 'bout me!"

:lol:

But Penny be a tired lil' pirate...and she's gonna get her sleeptime in...dreaming perhaps of commandeering the Columbia...

ARR!

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Aaaaand.. I'm home :)

I'm happy, but tired, and I sadly have to go back to work in the AM.

The Mouse did not dig too deeply into me pockets, thankfully. Of course, however, Pieces of Eight managed to fenaggle the most of my money however. *shifty eyes*

The grand total of rides on Pirates came out to 14. Early morning delays and the fact that they don't specify that while the resort opens at 8 AM the PARKS don't open til 10 kind of crimped it. That, and I got distracted by the Indiana Jones ride. ALOT.

*sheepish*

Anyway, it was a wonderful vacation, I'm happy I went on it, and now all I have to do is unpack....and reduce my missing of the Pirates ride by playing the ride CD :)

Cap'n, we might have to combine it with the movie soundtrack for Halloween :ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-