Scale pirate ships.......

smoolie671

For those of you interested in owning you own pirate ship, I have also embarked on a new "ship" building business. Just so you know, I'm not tryin to take away from any one else here that is doin the same. Just so were square.

Ulyscustomplunder.itgo.com

The site has some pop ups, so be ware. I'm plannin to pay em to stop them nasty little things in the very near future.

The cannon ye see thar is just a spud gun mounted on a carriage. It does NOT use black powder, jest so ye don't get yer pretty underthings in a twist. She does make a thunderous CRACK! I also makes the air cannon version where you simply add air and a touch of flour down the barrel. This version be fer the quiet pirates sailin in them more publik areas where big booms might get them a dance doin the hempen jig.

If'n ye be interested let me know what ye think.

That's a nice little pirate ship! It must be a lot of fun.

Lots of nice wood work and attention to detail. You obviously have more patience than I have. I started a 10 ft plywood boat a few years ago and only got as far as the hull, so it sits in a storage shed doing nothing.