Sid Meyer's Pirates

JohnnyTarr

Hey out there, Do you play Sid Meyer's Pirates? What is your opinion of the game? How well have you done? My wife took my disk away untill the house is clean, so I will have to get working here. I might be away for a few days. B)

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

I finally got the game a few weeks back.

Its nice.

After a few marathon sessions though, I have had my fill.

When I ressurect the Signature graphic contest, I will throw it in as a prize.

Greg

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to but I never got round to buying it when it came out. Now I can't seem to find it on sale over here in the UK. ;)

Except I then find the game on Amazon UK for £14.90! :huh:

I did order it though. :P

Didn't go for the Collector's Edition. That was £78!! :o

Hey out there, Do you play Sid Meyer's Pirates? What is your opinion of the game? How well have you done? My wife took my disk away untill the house is clean, so I will have to get working here. I might be away for a few days. ;)

I just reinstalled it yesterday on my PC in the basment, and started playing it again last night.

I love the game. This new file, I am just out having fun and seeing how much gold I can mass.

:P

I did order it though. :huh:

Except I forgot to complete the order. :angry:

Then I found out it had dropped another £6 to £8.45 the next time I checked in. Result! I used the money saved to order Star Wars: The Phantom Menace at the same time. :huh: