Oyster Bay,NY Oysterfest

the Royaliste

Well Royaliste! Seems we get to meet at last. Free men of the sea be booked to be at oysterfest. We do pirate sails on the Oyster Sloop Christine and Blackpowder demos. Be looking for to seeing ya!

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Ditto what Scupper said.

If things work out Ill be there too. Looking forward to a good sword fight. We were hoping to see you at New London. What happened?

François

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET

Aye, maytee's!..Wot goes better with pirates than a heap 'o oysters!!...We'll be there in 'full pirate mode', swordfightin' , tattoo'n', and generally swashbucklin' as usual!.....This is a two day benefit for many local charities, so...C'mon down, and sign the Arrrrticles, eh?

;)

Am I missing something... when??? Shite if tis this weekend (9/16-17), I'm in Long Island and I've only brought Wild West kit.... bugger!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

those oyster shells, they be as good a' source a' fiber as those blue lipped clams shells?

Don't know about the nutritional content of the shells, but the innards of both clams and oysters are packed full of dietary iron -- the heme kind that your body can easily absorb (without all the saturated fat of liver).

No wonder mermaids are so frisky! They never have to worry about anaemia.

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

:unsure:

Am I missing something... when??? Shite if tis this weekend (9/16-17), I'm in Long Island and I've only brought Wild West kit.... bugger!

Arr.. heres the when n where!

Saturday, October 14th, 2006 - 11am - 6pm

Sunday, October 15th, 2006 - 11am - 6pm

Where:

Oyster Bay Waterfront at T. Roosevelt Park

Oyster Bay Village, Long Island, New York :blink:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 2 weeks later...

Yarrggh!....We've been a rather busy bunch 'o scallywags, an' as such I haven't been online much...We're in NY, a little south of Albany, after finishin' up waay too many canals and such. It were time for a quick haulout in Vermont to check and repair some things after the summer on the Great Lakes, including putting 13 feet 'o new wood in our mainmast. The ship's restepped, and we're sprucin' up a bit 'afore headin' to Oyster Bay...It'll be good meetin' up with ye, Scupper, and any and all others as well!...So, Privateer Ketch Royaliste is underway, and lookin' fer swag on the Eastern Seaboard at last........

:(

I be on LI, will ye be in these waters anytime soon? :D

We're puttin' the village of Catskill to RR rudder in about an hour; it be colder 'n bloody 'eck out, hopin' to make Newburgh tonight. The ship managed to make good time yesterday, with the wind in her squares. We should make LI Thursday nite, as we have a media event on Friday........

Ahhh the Oysterfest!!!! I will mos likely be there!