Whips and Cats

Jack Roberts

UTOH!!! here we go! :o

won't repeat the reaction when I stated my persona has a whip...except to say the last I heard, pirates didn't have whips except cat of nines for punishment. :o Of course, my persona still has it, but am considered around here as being non-authentic because of it. :o

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

UTOH!!! here we go! :o

won't repeat the reaction when I stated my persona has a whip...

Rest assured that your moderators are awfully liberal-minded...

If it's in Captain Twill, it just has to be about the history of the bullwhip and how it pertains to the GAoP. That's all.

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

Precisly why I asked this in here. I was just wondering. And yes it doesn't make any sense aboard a ship. I was just wondering if there was a instance mentioned anywhere. Through some internet research, I found that the stye of a bullwhip was probably (i emphise probably) in use during the time, and then probably only by those needing to drive livestock. Although it seems that the for of a single tailed whip, in some form, has exsisted since the time of the egyptains. I just happen to have one around and thought it might be an interesting bit add to the kit. But like other have said, it really makes no sense for a pyrate to have one. Thanks for the replies.